I dont know which ones to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
        All of them! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
          BUY THEM ALL!! lol No seriously, buy them all! Take them home and then figure it out. Receipts are good for 30 days on up to 90 days for reason! I am pretty positive that is what I will be doing. The first wave is going to be a strong one. The end of this week should be pretty exciting!

Comment

I like that it appears not to cost more to buy a 4 pack compared to 4 singles like with the cars.

Comment

I need to come up with a buying plan for Friday. Guess I'll be hitting Target first for the 4 packs.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                I need to come up with a buying plan for Friday. Guess I'll be hitting Target first for the 4 packs.
                I have been trying to think it out myself. If you are just doing the planes, the 4 packs are awesome. If you want to also do the pitty's, seems like the Gift Packs with Plane, Tent and Pitty are the way to go. Of course, there are only 3 gift packs in the first case ... so if you go that route you are rolling the dice that Mattel may not FINISH that line ... and we know the track history there. It will be interesting to see what sort of multi-packs end up on the shelf come Friday.

My phone rang last Friday afternoon and my TRu actually CALLED ME to tell me the Planes would be set up Friday Morning. I was SHOCKED that they actually followed through with their word to call me when they received planes!

Comment

I'm guessing they won't finish that line. My kids aren't really going to care about the pitties anyway. I'll get the planes in the box sets, then pick up singles that aren't in box sets I guess.

Comment

today I was transported to the 28th of june as my local target didn't read the street date on the box lol
                    I wasn't sure I was going to collect these, but I can always return them if I change my mind

DSCN0249.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                      today I was transported to the 28th of june as my local target didn't read the street date on the box lol
                      I wasn't sure I was going to collect these, but I can always return them if I change my mind

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2460[/ATTACH]
                      Sweet! I thought I saw on one of these that were a Toys 'r' Us Exclusive?? How much were they at Target and what was the DCPI?? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                        Sweet! I thought I saw on one of these that were a Toys 'r' Us Exclusive?? How much were they at Target and what was the DCPI?? Thanks!
                        they were $11.99 plus tax

target # 087070595

dusty # 7 4677522681 7

bulldog # 7 4677522682 4

el chupacabra # 7 4677522684 8

Comment

Thank you kind sir!!

Comment

OOOOOOH! Might have to change up my buying plan now that these will be at Target too!

Comment

Very nice, planeslover... I mean carslover!

As of now, my plan on Friday is to purchase Ishani... I don't have space or money to collect them all at this time... When Cars2 items went on sale, I went shopping at Walmart stores from 11:30 pm until 2 am, and went to Target, Toys R US, and other stores the next morning starting at 7 am... I used a vacation day to Cars 2 shop... I'm not going to do that with Planes this year.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm off on Friday, so me and the kids are ready to go Planes hunting!

Comment

Working...
                                X