This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice find, carslover.

I think that's the only new one in the case... I saw (and left it) at the Howell Michigan Meijer last weekend... I tell myself I'm not collecting all the Planes releases... and I just didn't have the money... that is a great looking set...

I'll pick it up for others if I find it.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      No sign of Bravo though I take it? Were the Drifters reduced or still £6?
      Hi Enzo,

No sign of Bravo but did get Ishani. There was only one Ishani out of 50+ planes so I guess she is short packed or something? Anyway Micro D's were still full price along with the hanger sets. However, alot of stock in store so the sale may be extended to other Planes items if it doesn't shift soon. I was suprised to see the reduced price as the film is still to be released. Argos also have a sale on Planes at the moment so maybee they are just keeping it competitive?! Looking forward to seeing the movie now!

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
        Hi Enzo,

No sign of Bravo but did get Ishani. There was only one Ishani out of 50+ planes so I guess she is short packed or something? Anyway Micro D's were still full price along with the hanger sets. However, alot of stock in store so the sale may be extended to other Planes items if it doesn't shift soon. I was suprised to see the reduced price as the film is still to be released. Argos also have a sale on Planes at the moment so maybee they are just keeping it competitive?! Looking forward to seeing the movie now!
        Thanks mate. Seems case C (with Bravo) hasn't been released in UK yet. Yep, Ishani is shortpacked, just one out of the first two cases. That said, I've seen her in plentiful supply at TRU.

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
          broke me planes duck with the planes book, 2.99 in the works, and jolly nice it is too!
          Finally picked this same hardback up at lunchtime. Artwork is quality I agree. Thought it'd be good as a stopgap post-cinema as he'll want to read it over and over before the DVD is out in Oct/Nov.

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
            found this at my local target today
            I saw two of those today. Didn't buy them though. I'm waiting to see if my TRU will be restocking the empty Planes pallet tomorrow or Sat before the B1G1 50% off sale ends.

Comment

• Here's another thing I ran across today too. Through Aug. 15th you can enter the Target Disney Planes Sweepstakes for a chance to win a $25 Target GC or $25 Fandango GC. 80 instant winners daily.

https://www.facebook.com/target/app_...1484268?ref=ts

Comment

• Found a cube at my local grocery store in New Jersey call shop rite... they were on sale 3 for $12 that's the best price I've seen so far for these things!
                Managed to get an ishani out of the deal!

They also had a fresh 2012 case C that I opened up because I had no idea what was in it. As most of you probably know it's the Mel Dorado and Radiator Springs ramone case. Did not buy anything out of it!

Comment

• found me a bravo today
                  DSCN0354.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                    found me a bravo today
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2782[/ATTACH]
                    where!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by bsmith13 View Post
                      where!?!
                      at TRU

Comment

• New Planes display in Tesco (uk) today.
                        Grabbed a Bravo.

Comment

• Awesome! Bravo has hit the uk! Whoop!

Comment

• Bravo for Bravo being found in the UK! Nice find, pirelliboy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Found Bravo at Target today. I like him more than I thought I would, though I'm still confused by a plane that has a retractable front gear and fixed rear gear. Also, the stabilators are at kind of a weird angle. Still, I really like the model.

Comment

• A new Planes display in Sainsbury's today - all singles £5.24, Hanger sets £9.74 and saw Ripslinger set for the first time. There were 2 Bravo's in the top display so I snagged one for the colelction!
                                planesdisplay_001.jpgplanesdisplaybravo_005.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X