X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$11.99 is actually a good price for those! If Walmart gets those in on the 28th I'll definitely get Dusty's.

So far my buying strategy is just the Dusty Pit Row Gift Pack and Skipper and Ishani Singles. Still don't think I'm going to collect the rest of them. I think the movie might be the only thing that changes my interest in them right now.

Comment

FOUND at Walmart today! I'm busy right now so I can't say anything else, but they were ONLY $4.88 EACH!

Comment

Nice price! This price also confirms my "SMALL" theory.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Very nice, planeslover... I mean carslover!

As of now, my plan on Friday is to purchase Ishani... I don't have space or money to collect them all at this time... When Cars2 items went on sale, I went shopping at Walmart stores from 11:30 pm until 2 am, and went to Target, Toys R US, and other stores the next morning starting at 7 am... I used a vacation day to Cars 2 shop... I'm not going to do that with Planes this year.
          thanks cac1959 or Chris the new Planes-a-holic lol

Comment

So I went back... and even though I've told myself countless times to not collect the whole set, I did. In fact, I may have bought two sets..

Here was the pallet that I found them in. There seemed to be 4 Cases of Planes and were already picked through when I got there. I bought the last two Ishani's out of the whole pallet, so I can easily guess that Ishani will be very sought after in the next few months. The other side of the pallet that I didn't get a pic of was full of Pullbacks.

Ishani is a simply stunning, might I add.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372208012.015789.jpg
              In the mail today for TRU

Comment

Nice half a cube! Wonder if they are going to partner it with a Cars one!

Comment

Great finds, Fillmore1234... it didn't take you long to become a Planes-a-holic to go with being a Cars-a-holic.

I like the cube... I'm hoping to see it Friday... and that's great news on the $4.88 price... at that price I may buy more than just Ishani.

Thank you for sharing the TRU ad, Bubba101212...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                    Nice half a cube! Wonder if they are going to partner it with a Cars one!
                    There are pictures posted on the PCD Facebook page that suggest Kmart will be doing just that. Unfortunately, the Cars all appear to be from cases C & F. I have plenty of those to choose from already here in Raleigh/Durham.

Comment

I'll be out early Friday to score Ishani.

Comment

image.jpg

Mattel planes pack out at Charlotte,NC Target
                        $23.99

Comment

Walmart Cube NJ
                          (Found near the electronics dept not toys!)

Comment

Nice Scavenger!!!! I spoke to two Walmart toy managers today and they both looked at me like I was from Mars when I asked about Planes. "you mean Cars??" they both said. "no, Planes." Neither of them had any idea what I was talking about. Looks lilke Walmart will notbe doing a big push on these yet. one of them said, the next toy stuff they were expecting was Despicable Me. I guess we will see what tomorrow brings ... I will go a different direction to hunt lolol

Comment

Awesome pics Scavenger! It's nice to finally be able to fully see the stuff of the other shelves that weren't easy for me to see in my cube. Did you get any of them? You seem to have found an almost fully-stocked cube.

Comment

Just the 2 Ishani's since she will be the hardest to find after this case. Plus I had the wife with me...couldn't go too crazy!! Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X