X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the price per single at Target?
    RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Went to a different Walmart at 445am this morning..the cube was there but still strapped down to the pallet and cardboard over it! Guess I'll have to stop back after work.

Comment

I'll wager a guess that 20-25% of big box retailers will NOT have Planes out today. Just because the cases say "do not put out until June 28" doesn't necessarily mean every store will actually put them out.

Comment

Just found the toys r us planes section in the uk. Don't like the size as much as disney store size. Still bought the tent set boxes as the pitties are lovely!

Comment

Thats what im gonna do too, im liking the pity's.

The planes are very small...I think I like the DS Planes better!

Here's a size comparison shot with a 1:55 Mattel Holley

Comment

Unfortunately in the UK the Disney Store range is usually quite poor. I have bought all that is out at the moment - but that only consists of 8 planes. We hope they bring out the Chug, Frans, and Ned and Zed in the range too. We don't get the lovely acrylic boxes but a plastic 2 pack. We bought the Mattel box sets with the tents this morning - Dusty/Dotty, Bulldog/pitty, and ElChupacabra/pitty because the pitties are lovely and work well with our Cars range we have too!

Comment

Well got up early (even coaxed the wife with a latte from Starbucks) hit Walmart and found nothing
                I lapped the store and lawn area. No display anywhere. Nothing on pegs.

Comment

Same here

Comment

0 for 2 at Walmart
                    .5 for 2 at Target (1 had the multipacks; another had pegs for Planes but nothing on them)

Comment

i got some body checking target in a few and ill be doing TRU a little later.

Comment

1 Meijer, 1 Target, 1 Walmart before work today... no new Cars... and no sign of Planes.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Walmart = nothing (trip 1 before work)

Kmart = nothing

Target = nothing

Walmart = nothing (trip 2 during an early lunch)

Comment

I'm really surprised that both of my walmart's have these out and you folks are not finding them! My walmarts historically are way worse than most, considering they both have maybe stocked 3 cases of cars since Christmas!! And that is no exaggeration by any means!

Comment

My TRU had a planes cube fresh this morning. Singles on top, Tent packs in the middle (looked to be just Chupacabra and Dusty) and playsets, pull and fly, and miscellaneous on the bottom. Would guess about 100 or so singles in the cube and on a nearby endcap. 5 Ishanis. Pulled 3, left 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X