Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RRichie09 View Post
    And what characters does your son want?
    it's all him he keeps pointing to pictures and he has a play set book thingy with small plastic characters and gives me sad eyes and tells me he doesn't have that one.

So really need a few more

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Stickers View Post
      it's all him he keeps pointing to pictures and he has a play set book thingy with small plastic characters and gives me sad eyes and tells me he doesn't have that one.

So really need a few more
      I was just joking haha. Your son is working you. Mines 16 months old and he already has a couple things because he wouldn't let go at the store. I know it's terrible, but he was only 8-9 months when it happened.

Comment

• Ferris, GOMATERGO, and I found Ryker at a Dayton Ohio Walmart store last night...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• No sign of Ryker or Pinecone yet in the UK.

Did find Supercharged Dusty today in the full Planes 2 Fire and Rescue packaging

Comment

• Did find Ryker today at Target. Great looking car...
            -Steve
            AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Found a Ryker today at Target!
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                Found a Ryker today at Target!
                nice find kenny

Comment

• Thanks, Carslover!
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• I found Ryker at Target a few days back. I also saw him at Wal-Mart yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Las View Post
                      I found Ryker at Target a few days back. I also saw him at Wal-Mart yesterday.
                      he has become a peg warmer at most of my stores

Comment

• I found Ryker in U.K supermarket Asda at the weekend. Only time I have seen him in store. Thanks.

Comment

• great find vandance,looking forward to seeing the new ones over here in the uk

Comment

• When I checked earlier Ryker was showing on TRU as been in stock

Comment

• Little Dipper has been showing up at the Walmarts around here.

Comment

• ^^^I found a Hydrowheels Little Dipper at our Target, Brent, but haven't seen the regular one yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X