Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New at Walmart: Mattel NASCAR series (1/20/2021)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New at Walmart: Mattel NASCAR series (1/20/2021)

New at Walmart... January 20, 2021... the Mattel NASCAR series which will be another Walmart exclusive in the US.

The first 4 singles are:

Crew Chief Mater
    Lightning McQueen
    Pit Crew Luigi and Guido
    Jackson Storm - this is a different paint job than the traditional Jackson Storm.

Thank you, Mariela, for sharing the photo with us on the PCD Facebook Group page.

In the US, it appears that there will be 2 pegs for the NASCAR singles...and Walmart is no longer going to be carrying the mainline 2 packs.

I plan to share photos once I find them in stores.

Update: January 26, 2021 - I found a new photo on the Walmart site that shows additional NASCAR Cars that should be coming in future cases... here's the picture:

New next generation racers: Shifty Drug, Fiber Fuel, and Sidewall Shine.
    Next generation racers with new numbers: Vitoline and Blinkr.

This series is now much more exciting to me seeing a photo with 9 Cars as opposed to only 4 Cars.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Cool! Nice finds

Comment

January 26, 2021... I added a picture I found earlier today that shows 9 Cars in the series... added to the lead post.

SKU: 198578705
      UPC: 887961969061

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My wife and I took a vacation down to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina a couple of weeks ago... I saw pegs for NASCAR singles but no Cars at 3 different Walmart stores I checked... the morning that we left to return home, an inventory checker showed stock at a store in Spartanburg that is right off the interstate... we stopped... I got lucky... here are pictures of the first 4 singles:

Lightning McQueen (quantity 3 of 8 in the case):

Jackson Storm (quantity 2 of 8 in the case):

Pit Crew Luigi & Guido (quantity 1 of 8 in the case):

Crew Chief Mater (quantity 1 of 8 in the case):

I also got a second set from my local Hot Wheels friend... hopefully I can open and take some photos soon.

I have yet to see any stores restock this as of today, February 15, 2021... and hopefully they show up in other countries soon.

Comment

Working...
        X