Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• original radiator springs cars

after some advice please,

i am a matel cars2 collector only, all my cars1 items my children have and as you can imagine they are not in minty fresh condition, except a few haulers and crew sets!

the advice i need is how hard would it be to amass the radiator springs cars from the first film, i am currently waiting on the new cars collector book so will go from there as to how many cars i will need to get, also what sort of price would they set me back?

im looking to get fixed eyes only and the cars do not have to be boxed or in mint condition, minor chips would be fine.

being a cars2 collector i am not up with what one should be paying.....

many thanks

hang out a little longer and we'll start seeing the TRU exclusive cars.
    take a look at this thread.

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...rn-of-the-CARS

Comment

Original Radiator Springs Cars are currently hard to find and in short supply... The new Target 7 pack does include Sally as well as Guido and Luigi Ferrari Fans - it's $30 plus tax... Some of the Cars are very hard to find; the local flea market has one Supercharged Lizzie for $30 plus tax.

In addition to Toys R US getting ready to have some of the Cars 1 Cars returning, I believe some of them may be available to online retailers.

If condition does not matter, you may find someone who is selling their collection and get some loose, or perhaps on eBay.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
      X