Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great additions and photos, bobbyjack... I need to catch up on opening some Cars! Thanks for sharing your photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
      I had to let these guys out
      they looked so unhappy in the package lol
      They look awesome carslover..I also spy a bag of David Sunflower Seeds!! One of my all time favorite's! Eat, Spit, Be Happy!!!!!

Comment

• nice pictures bobbyjack!
        My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post

I guess these guys share a base mold.
          Is that a Mattel Highgear? I was under the impression there was only a DS version.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ferris View Post
            Is that a Mattel Highgear? I was under the impression there was only a DS version.
            Deffo a DS Highgear, looks so good out of the packet I might just pick one up over the weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
              Deffo a DS Highgear, looks so good out of the packet I might just pick one up over the weekend
              From that pic, those cars seem like the same scale and the same mold, but that can't be the case if one is DS and one is Mattel, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                They look awesome carslover..I also spy a bag of David Sunflower Seeds!! One of my all time favorite's! Eat, Spit, Be Happy!!!!!
                mine too scavenger
                I sent keonisdad a bag of them and he is now hooked on them as well lol

Comment

• Thanks to Lozzi31 we released Snot Rod with flames from his plastic this week.

My little nephew and i had loads of fun playing with him.
                  He joined the rest of the 'Bad Boys' causing havoc on the streets

Luckily Mater and Sheriff quickly took care of them

Comment

• haha thats a cute creative scene just need them in the impound lot
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Very nice on the Tuners with flames and the Impound Tuners, carscrazy... I like how you staged your photos - thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Thanks guys, We did have lots of fun with them

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                          mine too scavenger
                          I sent keonisdad a bag of them and he is now hooked on them as well lol
                          yes, that's true. I am hooked on David's sunflower seeds and i need new seeds and it's all your fault John, lol.

Comment

• My wife is hooked on David's sunflower seeds as well... so are my 3 sons and my grandchildren... they had shredded cheese, ranch dressing, and sunflower seeds to fruit salad - not me, I eat my fruit salad just with the fruit.

keonisdad - since I still haven't found the box of Toons with the Lug and Nutty you asked about for a prize, maybe I should pay carslover to include a package of David's Sunflower Seeds in your next Cars package to help tide you over until I find those missing Toons...

Back on topic, I'm about to free the Car on the right in this photo:

I received these 2 Takeshi from All4Mase in a trade today... what am I going to do with the one on the left? Stay tuned to PCD for details.

Comment

• Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
                              yes, that's true. I am hooked on David's sunflower seeds and i need new seeds and it's all your fault John, lol.
                              never fear there are some in the big box o fun that is on it's way to you

Comment

• Well..... I did it. I freed my super chases
                                And another I've been wanting to free for a while now

Comment

Working...
                                X