Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually may have completely forgotten about this thread! I've opened some stuff, but I am planning on opening a few more this weekend, so I'll add photos of those later.

Comment

Opened up and took a bunch of photos of the Micro Drifters I got Saturday.

Comment

Your Micro Drifters look great in your photos, Fillmore1234... thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

mmhh yeah, very nice Micro Drifters. There are not so many fellows out there who are collecting these md's, but i am all in.
          Thanks for sharing your nice pics with us Fillmore1234.

Comment

The kids were happy to see Bravo when I got home from work tonight.

Until we get Echo; Marco and Stu will be Bravo's wingmen.

Here is what we have opened for Planes so far...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
              The kids were happy to see Bravo when I got home from work tonight.

Until we get Echo; Marco and Stu will be Bravo's wingmen.

Here is what we have opened for Planes so far...

that is priceless that both your kids are into this
              great pics
              I hope to find bravo soon

Comment

Love the pictures Bobbyjack! That is the true stuff in life right there!!

Comment

Fillmore1234, very very nice. Thanks share these amazing pictures of Micro Drifters to us.

BobbyJack, awesome pictures, love them!

Comment

Some liberation in the Scavenger household today...Its my sons 7th Birthday and this was this mornings haul:

Much more to come later when the family and friends get here for his party!!

The Star Wars cars from Jeff will be in the house, my parents sprung for those...but im guessing my little guy will keep them in package...buy we shall see!

Comment

• Happy Birthday little Scavenger! My son's 7th birthday is next week. Your little man had quite the score!!

Comment

• Happy birthday to Scav Jr, lucky guy.

That fan stands storage case is the best thing ever, just nabbed one here too.

Comment

• Thanks guys...the case he's had for awhile now. He just wanted to fill it up with all of his new stuff! And like I said he has more coming later!!

And I have more to sneak to him as well when his mothers not looking!! She thinks I spoil him LOL I do!!!!

Jeff he is gonna absolutely flip when he gets the Star Wars cars!! He recently got hooked on the movies and books so they couldn't have been released at a better time!!

Comment

• So proud of ya for that first pic!!! Lol was beginning to think the kid would never get to see all those cars hiding downstairs, just don't let mom see the rest and all will be good...... Happy cars bday little man!!!

Comment

• Lol Mike I told ya he would get some eventually!!

Here's the final tally of Cars freed today!

Well except for the Star Wars Cars which the boy claims will never be free from there plastic prisons!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                                Well except for the Star Wars Cars which the boy claims will never be free from there plastic prisons!!
                                I can see that in his facial expression ... "Muhuhahahahaha you will never make it out of your plastic coffin." lolol Glad that he is a happy young man.

Comment

Working...
                                X