Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow it's pretty hard to believe he was packaged with that much damage
    looks like quality control was on a break when that one came down the line

Comment

• That Alex is shocking! A kid opening that could of been very disappointed. It does make you wonder about quality control sometimes when you open a car and it already has damage, we've had a couple with a few chips to them .. not what you expect when it's straight out the box

Love that FF Mater with both the Alexs

Comment

• Here are 2 Cars that I just freed from their plastic prisons:

The Chuck in the back is the older 1 piece version I received from an international friend a few years ago.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Those three look great Chris, Very nice

Think we may open our Chuck soon

Comment

• Awesome looking cars Chris, specially the camera crew...

And thanks Eli for the donation, those will make great prices...

Comment

• Very nice...I'm jealous

Comment

• Well this one was freed from a plastic bag prison, but only to be transferred to a more secure prison! LOL

Big thanks to Chris for this one!!

Comment

• Looking good, Jim... Currently the only version of Faux Wheel Drive with plastic tires is from the UK promo (also appeared as a promo in France and possibly Italy as well).

I folded my promo baggy and secured it to the bottom of the display case using poster putty...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Faux wheel drive is one of my fav racers, I chucked away the plastic wrap he came in as it was before we really got into collecting.

Cool pics, Thanks for sharing

Comment

• The plastic wheel Faux Wheel Drive that I traded for a couple of months back is getting plenty of love in the playroom with the rest of his Piston Cup racer buddies.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        Here are 2 Cars that I just freed from their plastic prisons:

The Chuck in the back is the older 1 piece version I received from an international friend a few years ago.
                        Are the cameras different for each of them or the same?
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                          Are the cameras different for each of them or the same?
                          Looking closely, I think Nelson's camera says Nelson and Chuck says Chuck, althought the letters could be RSN or other thing.

Comment

• I think they are. I watched a little part of the movie last night and saw that Chuck and Nelson's cameras have their names on the sides.
                            Kenny, age 13

Comment

• Yes - Chuck's camera says Chuck and Nelson's says Nelson... they do move a little bit... the cameras look alike to me.

Comment

• As part of a trade with Bobbyjack, I bought one Leland Turbo 2-Pack (damaged). Today I opened it. Leland Turbo is pretty cool. I like the way his mold is.
                                Kenny, age 13

Comment

Working...
                                X