Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cars I'm about to free from their plastic prisons...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great pictures and love the collection, real sweet! Nice one.

Comment

• Great photos of great additions, bobbyjack... thanks for sharing.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Barry Diesel has to be one of my favorite Disney Cars ever !

Comment

• I just opened these...

I've got a few more I can open as well... but I may go to Hobby Lobby first and get a few more display cases...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• It was so sad. I just got BobbyJack to pause his videogame and come downstairs to look at the new Cars I opened Thursday. He said, "Those are cool Dad. Can I go back upstairs and play the Wii now?"

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
              It was so sad. I just got BobbyJack to pause his videogame and come downstairs to look at the new Cars I opened Thursday. He said, "Those are cool Dad. Can I go back upstairs and play the Wii now?"
              bummer

Comment

• I opened all these today

Comment

• I'm actually excited about opening that Fred. It will be the first resized Fred I have without Lenticular eyes.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• I was hoping it would be different from the other "little fred" I have
                    but as far as I can tell it is just the same

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                      It was so sad. I just got BobbyJack to pause his videogame and come downstairs to look at the new Cars I opened Thursday. He said, "Those are cool Dad. Can I go back upstairs and play the Wii now?"
                      I feel your pain, bobbyjack... My grandchildren say the same thing now... they'd rather play video games than Cars.

Great additions that you've opened, carslover... I need to open the other new Movie Moments that I have... thought I'd do it tonight, but I fell asleep watching the Ohio State - Northwestern game.

Comment

• Great photos guys, thanks for sharing

Comment

• Opened this 2 pack from a recent trade...the microdrifters were gifts for the boys from friends...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

• Great photo, KK&PP_Cars... I like your backdrop - I've got one of those that I use from time to time as well...

I opened a couple more of the new Movie Moments this morning...

I like Doug Speedcheck:

License plate shot:

I like Palace Danger Finn McMissile - great facial expression (and a unibody Car as well):

Here's Chisaki:

I hope to open more this evening... although I can't find the charger for my camera battery... sigh...

Comment

• KK&PP_Cars, love that crew chief. Your display looks cool too, what is it that you have used?

Those twin packs look great Chris!!

Thanks for sharing guys.

Comment

• Thanks guys, the backdrop is actually from my first trade with Chris...came in the box with Mac and 3 tuners, glad I saved it...it was a nice project cutting out the letters with my 3 year old...

Comment

Working...
                                X