Cars 2 Bad guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
    can anyone confirm if Victor Hugo and Vladimir Trunkov in the London Rescue are identical or variations of the Singles release?
    Can't confirm with pics right now, but I'm like 95% sure they are identical, unless Victor is a unibody nobody ever found out about.

Comment

Miles Axelrod (roof colour is a different shade, pattern is aligned different. Can anyone confirm facial expression? - Movie moments 2 pack with pitties)
      I don't have this but there is a Miles variation on the singles. I think it only appeared on the international version.
      Is a version that have same expression but roof and window colour is darker (kinda like blue).
      Maybe that is the Miles that you are talking about.
      There is also a Chase Miles coming... Miles w Hood Up

By the way, i have also seen a V. Hugo with a different eye expression.
      That one never got a release...

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
        Can't confirm with pics right now, but I'm like 95% sure they are identical, unless Victor is a unibody nobody ever found out about.
        if i'm not mistaken there has been reports of victor with a differnt eye colour to the single version in the target 12 pack.

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
          I don't have this but there is a Miles variation on the singles. I think it only appeared on the international version.
          Is a version that have same expression but roof and window colour is darker (kinda like blue).
          Maybe that is the Miles that you are talking about.
          There is also a Chase Miles coming... Miles w Hood Up

By the way, i have also seen a V. Hugo with a different eye expression.
          That one never got a release...
          the blue roof version of miles can be found on both US and international cards.

Comment

interesting information here.

So do we have 3 or 4 variations of miles?

regular release
            different colour blue roof release
            different colour roof and pattern alignement variation
            and miles hood up future release

Hopefully someone can confirm different eye colour V Hugo soon

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I checked on a couple of ebay listing the hugo looks the same to me..

Take a look at this thread you will see there seems to be 2 different hugo
              one was released and one was not
              http://www.takefiveaday.com/2012/04/...-in-singapore/
              the one which is loose didn't get a release.

Comment

ah yes...I see what you mean there. He does look to have a different eye expression

thanks wintermelon

Transformers for Trade

Comment

ah yes...I see what you mean there. He does look to have a different eye expression

thanks wintermelon
                  A ebay listing. Seller claimed the hugo is from the London Rescue set
                  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cars-Target-...item337dc9f3a1

Comment

just compared as much as I could do my Cars 2 Hugo and they looked pretty close to the same...hard to tell from the angle of his picture though

Transformers for Trade

Comment

A quick look at the miles from the 2 pack! It seems like it got the dark blue window and roof.
                      Too bad i could not find pictures on the roof. So i can't comment much about it.

By the way, you could consider to add the Light and Sounds Miles into your list.
                      After all it is 1:55 and is diecast

Comment

added! thanks wintermelon (I had no idea there was a lights and sounds miles)

Transformers for Trade

Comment

added! thanks wintermelon (I had no idea there was a lights and sounds miles)
                          There sure is, I have that one in my collection! I was lucky enough to find Tyler at Walmart last year on a visit to the States. Would not have known it existed otherwise. I just bought the Professor Z & Acer with helmet 2 pack yesterday. They had a few in the cars bin. Do you have that one Decepticog?

Comment

I do have that one. Traded a TRU Metallic Raoul for it with fellow board member jbail. I ordered Tyler 2pack on ebay about a month ago with the the acer and grem 2 packs. No luck with Fred yet though.
                            Thanks for asking .

Transformers for Trade

Comment

found this fella today

I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great find. He is awesome! I look forward to one day finding him. I think he will look great next to acer with torch

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                                X