Cars 2 Bad guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You asked for pictures, so hereyou go!

Sorry, I don't have a Don with Brown eyes, Grem with weapon (not opened yet), and J.Curby (not opened yet)

if you wanted them together

I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

not sure if this is really a varient or not, I know it was talked about when they came out, but I think the mouths look slightly different (may just be poor detail work)

Comment

Great updates with great photos... Looks like you couldn't wait for my Respect the Classics article... Many thanks for your efforts in creating and updating this thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I want to add to it too, but I have to wait until we open J. Curby, Petey, Alexander Hugo, and Grem w/ Weapon

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

find these old pictures for you, hope can help little. JF You should write a article like Chris did. thank you for the effort for cars collectors.

cheers,
              Last edited by lovemini; 12-12-2012, 03:14 AM. Reason: post wrong picture

Comment

That is going to be awesome when it is released. A pitty in Deluxe packaging!

Comment

Everyone is welcome to assist. The more the merrier =D.

Chris, I would still love a respect the classic article. You are welcome to any of the pictures I have taken if need be. I have almost no details in my thread other then the names. Also, with an article, it goes front page and more visible then a thread hiding somewhere

Bobbyjack, any pic of lemons are welcome. All of my other ones are still in package as well. I'll post a little bit from everyone and credit accordingly.

Lovemini, thank you for posting pics of mugsy. I agree with bobbyjack, he will be awesome. Hes going on the first page along with a listing.
                  Last edited by DeceptiCog72283; 12-12-2012, 04:38 AM.

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Muggsy Liftsome is just absolutely awesome! I wonder what happened to him... he was scheduled for a release in a Case with the Queen if I'm correct but when the Deluxe line just downright shattered to pieces after the Pope and Popemobile Case him and many other Cars disappeared. Such as Holley SHiftwell w/ Wings and Guns, Andy Gearsdale, Sgt. Highgear and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                      Muggsy Liftsome is just absolutely awesome! I wonder what happened to him... he was scheduled for a release in a Case with the Queen if I'm correct but when the Deluxe line just downright shattered to pieces after the Pope and Popemobile Case him and many other Cars disappeared. Such as Holley SHiftwell w/ Wings and Guns, Andy Gearsdale, Sgt. Highgear and others.
                      I think we will see those soon or later. No reason to cancel these awesome stuff. and as I know, mattel continue creating awesome cars for us. I got a news about a coming oversize Mater, it will make our Mater line complete, this is my first time to thank Mattel.

Comment

hope these pictures can help you little.

Comment

never realised that lovemini had posted a couple more pictures. Thanks george

I have completed redone the first post. It has been updated so that all pictures are thumbnails and when you click on them links to a bigger picture. I find it easier to view it this way.

For some reason, some of the pictures, even though in photobucket tell me they are 160x120(or 121), they are bigger and looking at the picture details still shows at 256x193. Will attempt to correct this throughout the day.

I had some pictures from jbail in the thread originally, but the links seem to be broken so I had to remove them

Plans for after I get settled down in our new place and get my collection out of boxes will be to change all thumbnails to in package pictures (for those I have) and when you click them brings you to the loose car.

Anybody have any suggestions or ways to improve this thread?

Transformers for Trade
                          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

helpful list of all variants currently know

Comment

Here is the most up to date photo of our Oil Rig/Lemon set up...

I'll update when we get a new Lemon.

Comment

thats a cool set up bobbyjack

Comment

Working...
                                X