Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your "unicorn" and how much would you pay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My unicorn is Rip Clutchgoneski - hoping one day to follow a magic rainbow and find him at the end! ha ha ha

Comment

....until El Materdor gets re-released. With the announcement in a Q&A by Mattel on another board they said many Toons were going to be re-released in 2013. I am suspecting El Materdor may one of them considering he never made it to the United States. Right now he is extremely rare but at high risk IMO for a re-release.

Comment

My unicorn is the Motorama - not a backdoor but a real one from the picnic including Pixar goodie bag that it came in. Without that there is no way to authenticate it as this car has become the most prolific backdoor I've ever seen. May never find a true authentic and that's fine but I will always be on the lookout for one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristar View Post
          My unicorn is Rip Clutchgoneski - hoping one day to follow a magic rainbow and find him at the end! ha ha ha
          He's already scheduled to be a common release in 2013 so don't worry - he's coming.

Comment

yes frank thats my second unicorn also!!!!!!

Comment

I'll take a "clean" Bessie please ...

http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/Disney-P...item2a1c41ea9c

But only be willing to pay $50 ;-)

greets

PMcQ

Comment

i think any new car falls under this category though if i had to choose one single car it would probably be chanucy fares

Comment

Working...
                X