Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Mainline singles case B - Rip is here! (Photos)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it just gets better

a couple of additional categories have been placed in there i notice.
    after seeing the first 2 cases these are the full listings so far

world grand prix - 18 cars
    piston cup - 17 cars
    rust-eze racing - 8 cars
    lemons - 7 cars
    wheel well motel - 11 cars
    retro radiator springs -8 cars
    airport adventure - 7 cars
    palace chaos -9 cars
    tuners - 10 cars
    festival italiano - 10 cars
    lightning mcqueens - 5 cars
    maters - 6 cars

bringing the scheduled releases up to 116

Comment

Been out of the cars scene for a while, but these could easily tempt me back! Mildred Bylane especially, will these be released in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
        Been out of the cars scene for a while, but these could easily tempt me back! Mildred Bylane especially, will these be released in the UK?
        Great to hear from you, Rippers... I fully expect that the mainline singles will be released in the UK as well as other countries... I think we'll know fairly soon - I imagine Mattel will get the first few cases into retail in time for the Christmas holiday season.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cool, I'll be checking on here more often
          Lets hope it not the usual mattel marketing of 1 million case A and a few thousand of every other case spread across the world like before

Comment

Bring them on...!!!

Comment

Can't wait to start finding these new cars. There are actually 7 I want to get from this case.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Here's a comparison of Miguel Camino from 2013 case B and one of the 2012 cases:

Here are the cardbacks:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

This is all good news and to see new cars is always great but aren't we all forgetting there is still cars that havent been seen on the shelves anywhere from the last cardback that we know exist, only today Ive just managed to get a cartney from a friend in Austria, the 1st one Ive got and probably the only one I will get as I doubt they will ever be released due to Mattels bad distribution and I had to get from Austria, I only hope Mattel do something about this soon, as the way it looks theres still plenty of old stock arriving from warehouses of Tesco and Asda

Comment

Case B found at Kmart in California

Update - one of my friends from California found the 2013 case B with Rip at a Kmart store in California... I am awaiting permission to post her picture that she sent to my cell phone.

Comment

Working...
                    X