No announcement yet.

.99c Kmart Sale On Cars Singles!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish the likes of TRU and to a lesser extent, Smyths and Asda/Tesco would do a similar £1 a car deal. Pretty sure it would A) stimulate the product line and B) clear out the peg warmers!

I may pick up a few extra LMQ's, Bernouli's and Finns, for trades/customs for a quid. I am not paying £5-8 for one car to potentially ruin LOL

Pity us poor folk on the small island with the massive taxation issues and high costs of everything

Comment

Chris, I hit that same Walmart in Effingham on Thursday and found a single Wingo. Wish they would have come a few days earlier!

Comment

You just need to slide out the Cars ad and put it in a new week Kmart flyer.

Comment

I went to Kmart yesterday. No restock and still plenty of Finns and Lightning McQueens left.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
            I went to Kmart yesterday. No restock and still plenty of Finns and Lightning McQueens left.
            I'm afraid that's what my Kmart will look like when I check it out later today... those 2 and leftover Kmart 6 and 7 pegwarmers... It may be Kmart 10 (probably in June) before we see new singles there.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

A little off topic but still Kmart related..I went to kmart.com searching for cars and look what I found...

And before you go rushing over to buy them, it will not let you!
              Wouldnt it be nice though??

Comment

Nice trip down memory lane, Scavenger... I remember those Cars... some of them I even found in Kmart stores...

And for those of you unaware of Kmart.com order fulfillment - other than Kmart Cars collector event cases (which can also be a challenge), what you order may not be what you get - they use the same item number for all Cars 2 packs - Miguel/Petro is the same as Finn/Tomber...

Got home from a 4 day vacation yesterday... both Kmart and Meijer had Cars sections just like I saw them last weekend... no new Cars items at all... I thought Meijer had sold a Francesco Micro Drifters launcher - there were only 8 on the shelf - but I found it lying down between 2 packs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Like cac said, beware buying from Kmart. In my eyes, every single one of those is just Finn McMissile and Mater in one of their various disguises, because those two will be the Car you get, not those ROR Singles.

Comment

Fillmore you cannot even order them..they are just their for some reason??

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      Fillmore you cannot even order them..they are just their for some reason??
                      i went to the site and they are store pick up only
                      the site told me i could buy them and pick them up at the store in bossier city louisana about 100 miles from me
                      i don't need them, but it said they were in stock at that store
                      maybe they found a pallet of them in the back of their warehouse
                      or maybe they are just crazy
                      it is very odd how kmarts site works

Comment

Working...
                      X