• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!!!

Comment

really great, love it

Comment

Drooolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to see it with the decals

Comment

There's still discussion amongst the management on the final details. I'm thinking black for the mirrors and splitter. And either leave the spoiler grey or paint it black too. But as it stands I was to paint the car itself blue. And Mr. PeterMcQueen is finalizing the decals. But in the near future there should be a shiny prototype for all to see!

Thanks for the kind words everybody!!!

Comment

It's been a long process... we've all been busy with life as well as Cars (hard to believe, eh?)... Peter McQueen and MrBrownstone started with a design... management made some suggestions which Peter has worked on... A couple of things came to us in what can be best described as inspiration... Peter made them happen... GotFrank moved a couple things around... we've shown them to management (moderators and administrators) as well as a couple members who are going to help us make this custom happen.

I have absolutely no skills when it comes to graphic design... but I know what I like in a Car... I sent GotFrank a Max Schnell - he removed the existing paint and decided to then go ahead and paint it a metallic blue... It's nice for me to see how the concept art is becoming a diecast Car...

As far as a color scheme... we're incorporating some things that you will find on the website and on the Facebook page... when finished, the Car will be a history of PCD and perhaps a map to the future.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Now, that's a car!

I think Mattel would be proud!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Looking forward to seeng the finished product! Thanks for the sneak peek

Comment

Looking great! I have a display case already set out for this car!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

me like

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

yes I think this will look great in the case with my super chases

Comment

This week's update is that I have no update... Believe me, I would like to see the PCD custom racer as much as you would.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

oh the humanity lol

Comment

Beautiful!!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

PCD custom racer - July 1 update

For those of you who have requested, I am posting a photo of the concept art of the PCD custom racer as of April 15, 2013... there have been a few changes since then but this is the newest photo that I have:

The rims and headlights will not be orange... we're going with a shade of silver.
                                The #11 on top of the roof is because PixarCarsDiecast.com was founded in 2011.

The management team is still in the process of making the decal files; they need to be high resolution in order to appear properly when printing... while it's taken a little longer than I'd hoped, we want it to be right... when the decals files are ready, they will go on a prototype that's been painted and awaiting the decal files... we need to make sure that the decals fit the Car where they've been designed.

When it's ready to go, we'll let you know... I anticipate we'll run a thread where we show how it's evolved from where it was first drawn to the final product.

And yes, we'll have a name for the PCD custom racer.

Comment

Working...
                                X