Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks very awesome!!! Love it!

Comment

Thanks for the comments about the custom racer...

Until we actually get the decals finished and get the design to where the custom will be made, I only have a tentative price... we are going to make a little bit of money on the racer so we can purchase things for the site that we might need...

I'll let you know as soon as I can... While I'd hoped we'd have had them for our Anniversary celebration in May, hopefully we'll have them before Christmas...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here's the end of August update on the custom racer... the decals are done - they just have to be re-sized to fit the Car... once that's done, we'll try a couple of samples and then if all goes well, we'll be ready to place our order...

Thank you, Peter McQueen, for all your efforts on this project.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice one...

great effort Peter...

Comment

this will be a great car to have once it is available

Comment

I can't wait!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Prototype in da house!!!!

Thanks for lookin'!

Comment

Can't wait for the prototype to be in my house... Great job, GotFrank, and all who helped design... hopefully we can get it to production in the next few months...

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Wow, that looks great!
                      I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Looks great! reminds me of the Pfizer little blue pill, or American Idol car without my contacts in lol. Please don't take offense, it's not a dig on the car, it's a dig on my poor vision- I love the car!
                        Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

I start the bidding at $5!

Comment

That's an awesome car!

Comment

Simply awesomeness

Comment

Any thought on how to get one or cost at this point?
                                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                                X