No announcement yet.

Kmart Ivan Promo link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you sir. The only problem is I only had enough receipts for 1, so no Ivan...

Comment

• Tom Ill gladly trade you... :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
        Tom Ill gladly trade you... :-)
        Too Late Scavenger!! I offered that trade yesterday!! LOLOLOL

Comment

• Ok ill trade 2 for 1!!! :-P

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
            Ok ill trade 2 for 1!!! :-P
            it is oblivious that muggsy is going to come out or be another mail in for kmart
            with the kmart only packaging tom showed
            he may be a peg warmer before this is over lol

Comment

• Well hopefully another mail in but it is getting very hard to find anything worth buying at Kmart! If my son didn't like the micro drifters so much I wouldn't have gotten a couple of my Ivans!

Comment

• Yes. I'm actually having trouble finding anything worth getting at Kmart to get another Ivan. We still have another month though.

Opened Ivan last night. Here he is next to Ivan Mater. Ivan is a little bit heavier than Ivan Mater.

Here they are next to Chug.

Chug is a little wider and bigger than Ivan. That's why he looks so big in the same box with the Planes!

Ivan has taken his spot on our Oil Rig setup. Hope to add Muggsy soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• How much metal versus plastic would you say Chug consists of? He looks very plasticky in the 4-pack, almost like he belongs in the Chuck & Friends line.

Comment

• How are you guys getting such huge quantities of Ivan?
                    10 Ivans is $200 worth of Cars. Most Kmarts I've been to don't even have $200 worth of Cars. If they do have anything it's all old crap no one would want.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Real Tom View Post
                      How are you guys getting such huge quantities of Ivan?
                      10 Ivans is $200 worth of Cars. Most Kmarts I've been to don't even have $200 worth of Cars. If they do have anything it's all old crap no one would want.
                      I've made 40 Kmart trips to 16 different Kmart stores within 150 miles of home... I've bought very few decent Cars..

Materhosen, Dustin, and Mack for 1

Materhosen and 9 Kmart 6 The King for 2 (got these at a Kmart near my wife's parents' house)

Materhosen (x2), Dustin (x2), 4 2 packs, and 2 Andre Transforming Transporter for 4

Materhosen, Francesco Fan Mater, and Elvis for 1

I'm helping several people out; they're going to have to pay me for the Cars I purchased... I would have loved to have bought 10 sets of Francesco Fan Mater, Materhosen, and Elvis or Dustin, but just didn't see them... but not for a lack of trying.

I'll probably buy another $40 worth of Cars before the promo ends to get 2 more... and if by chance I find enough new Cars to qualify for more Ivans I'll probably get my son who lives nearby to send off for them.

I may use some of what I've bought as prizes for various contests... there may be a new member who needs one of the older items that I've purchased...

But you are right - I've been to some Kmart stores that I could not have spent $20 on Cars if I'd have bought everything they had in stock.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Nice Pictures bobbyjack! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Got a great box from UPS today ... a bittersweet taste of 4 Ivans ... sigh ... love him ... but had my hopes up for a least 1 accidental Muggsy!! lolol All is well either way!

Comment

• I went to Kmart today and was ready to buy Raoul's hauler and another Dustin Mellows to maybe get customized, but they were on sale and the total wouldn't have got me to $20. Didn't see anything else I wanted, so haven't earned my 5th Ivan yet.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                              Got a great box from UPS today ... a bittersweet taste of 4 Ivans ... sigh ... love him ... but had my hopes up for a least 1 accidental Muggsy!! lolol All is well either way!
                              It's amazing... We are disappointed that our orders from Kmart are being properly filled... I stopped at 3 more Kmart stores today and the best Cars were Raoul Caroule (rubber tires and silver series)... I bought no Cars at Kmart today

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Got my one Ivan today - unfortunately the card was badly creased.

Comment

Working...
                                X