• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well got my ivan package today
    and all my muggsys were painted blue dadgum

DSCN0265.jpg

Comment

• My 4th Ivan order containing 1 mail-in promo, came today... the package contained... 1 Ivan.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        My 4th Ivan order containing 1 mail-in promo, came today... the package contained... 1 Ivan.
        it's funny how an extremely sought after car is now received with distain
        if the alternative was an old peg warmer i'm sure we would all be wanting Ivan's lol

Comment

• What this promo shows me is it is possible for orders to be properly filled... now if Kmart would just do it with orders from their website...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I got kinda lucky today. Stopped at a Kmart in Manistee, MI. They had 2 Mary Esgocars and 2 Silver Lewis Hamiltons and a Fillmore Crew Chief. Just enough to qualify for an Ivan.
            They also had the Planes. I resisted buying any. Jestr man is correct, they are small.
            My son wanted the Minion toy from Despicable Me 2 instead of Planes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Real Tom View Post
              I got kinda lucky today. Stopped at a Kmart in Manistee, MI. They had 2 Mary Esgocars and 2 Silver Lewis Hamiltons and a Fillmore Crew Chief. Just enough to qualify for an Ivan.
              They also had the Planes. I resisted buying any. Jestr man is correct, they are small.
              how much is the Despicable Me 2 figurine?
              i was shocked with the price.. they cost about 20 USD for a tiny figurine...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Real Tom View Post
                I got kinda lucky today. Stopped at a Kmart in Manistee, MI. They had 2 Mary Esgocars and 2 Silver Lewis Hamiltons and a Fillmore Crew Chief. Just enough to qualify for an Ivan.
                I've been to that Kmart in Manistee, MI... My wife and I like lighthouses... we've taken 2 vacations where we've seen lighthouses on the Lake Michigan coast; stopped at the Manistee Kmart on our way up to the Frankfort Lighthouse (after we'd stopped at Big Sable in Ludington).

Nice find on the Mary Esgocar, Lewis Hamilton and Fillmore crew chief (from the 2 pack)... hopefully you get Ivan this time... if you get another Muggsy, we have several members who will be glad to trade with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                  how much is the Despicable Me 2 figurine?
                  i was shocked with the price.. they cost about 20 USD for a tiny figurine...
                  My kids saw the Despicable Me 2 display at Walmart ... the small figure ... smaller than a Disney Car was $8!!! They had a Larger action figure version and I think those were $18!! INSANE!

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                    My kids saw the Despicable Me 2 display at Walmart ... the small figure ... smaller than a Disney Car was $8!!! They had a Larger action figure version and I think those were $18!! INSANE!
                    No...It's despicable.

I love playing with the fart cannons in the store.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• They have a Golfer Minion that I will pick up for sure!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                        I love playing with the fart cannons in the store.
                        My kids were chasing each other around in Kmart with those! LMBO

Comment

• A family member told me that my 2 Ivans arrived at my house this morning! Cant wait to see them when I get back from Kansas City.

Comment

My kids were chasing each other around in Kmart with those! LMBO
                            I chase my kids around the store shooting one at them.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

The larger one is about 30 USD and i was like jaw dropping!
                              Is just plastic/abs and why cost so much...
                              Easy skip! with that price i rather buy monster university figurines

Comment

• Got a box from Mattel today .... drum roll .... 2 Ivan! Dag gum, I lost the Muggsy sweepstakes AGAIN!! LOLOL Good thing I found a few more things today, so I can try again!! BTW, anyone that might be in need of an Ivan, let me know! I added him to my Haves/Needs list.

Comment

Working...
                                X