No announcement yet.

Kmart Ivan Promo link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And here everyone was thinking our substitute would be Submarine Finn McMissile! Thanks Mattel and Kmart for finally releasing Muggsy Liftsome!

Comment

• at least now we know muggsy is a kmart only (at least to begin with) and not another announced car never to be made

Comment

• Dag gum!! Mine are suppose to arrive Friday! I only have 4 coming .... hmmm .... that means 6 more chances at a Muggsy!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait a minute .... do you think Kmart did this on purpose so we would all run to Kmart, clean them out, and send off for more Ivan??? lolol

Comment

• Maybe the first time the Kmart's poor online ordering/fulfillment system works to someone's advantage.
          Or perhaps an non-advertised deluxe chase? it couldnt be because Kmart always does a great job in their marketing.

Comment

• I didn't ship my receipts out until Friday, so maybe I will have a better chance at getting a Muggsy since maybe all the Ivan's have been shipped out? Honestly I'd much rather get Muggsy instead of Ivan haha, he's so much more unique.

Comment

• We got our 4 Ivans.

4 Ivans. No Muggsys. Anyone else besides Tom been sent a Muggsy?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Very interesting - could mean that the Ivans are in short supply and very rare OR someone just put the wrong car in the box and sent you Muggsy instead OR Muggsy is a rarity and special car you now have that no one else does.

edit: just looked at ebay - not a single Muggsy is listed for sale so that little beauty you have is currently extremely rare.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                  We got our 4 Ivans.

4 Ivans. No Muggsys. Anyone else besides Tom been sent a Muggsy?
                  that is a large box for one ivan and one poster dadgum

Comment

• Same box holds up to 3 Ivans + posters

Comment

• I got my two today. Both Ivans.

Comment

• Got 4 Ivans today

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Friday is not going to come soon enough for me!! Congrats to all of you that have received yours.

Comment

• Looks like another Ivan order has shipped; once again, the tracking number is not accurate... it's the same "place holder" tracking number used in the e-mails from my first shipments... If I can find Cars worth buying in July I may get 2 more.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Wow! The receipts I sent in last Friday have just been shipped and are expected to arrive this Friday at the earliest. Hopefully they get here by then since I am taking an unexpected trip to Kansas City on Saturday.

Comment

• Dang, you guys are getting them fast! I guess cuz I live on the other side of the country. I'm not scheduled to get mine until next Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X