No announcement yet.

Kmart Ivan Promo link

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question for all of you that are getting your 'shipped" email. Where the ones you sent in for SINGLE Ivan or Multiple Ivan on the same receipt?? Thanks

Comment

Jeff with mine they are both single offers I mailed in I had a couple multiples in between but they have not shipped yet!

Comment

Don't like the sound of that ...

Comment

Just noticed that as well, the email I got was for 1 single...not the first one I sent out (for 2)...this one was sent at least 1 week later...

Comment

Mine was the same. Only for the single one. I had mailed the multiple order in first.

Comment

Now I REALLY don't like the sound of this ....

Comment

I've mailed off for 1, 4, 2, and 1... the only shipping e-mail I have so far is for the first with one... I think they're filling smaller orders first... we'll get our mail in Car... I just hope it's Ivan or if they run out, an unreleased substitute (Epilogue John Lassetire would be nice).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I'm with jestrjeff, I don't like the sound of that. Mine weren't on the same receipts (2 separate receipts for ~$24 each) but I did submit for 2 at the same time, and I haven't received an email yet. Of course I was about a week to two into the promotion before I sent mine in.

Comment

these are supposed to be back ordered until 6-30
                    so maybe they have not gotten the full shipment in yet

Comment

• I sent in 4 seperate orders and have gotten 4 different emails saying my orders have shipped. Bulk Mail; so who knows when they will arrive.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• For all of you who have not received shipping emails for your Ivan's you can go HERE and put in your case number and last name and it will tell you the status. I only got shipping confirmation for 2 of my Ivan's but when I searched the numbers using that link they are all marked as shipped!!

Also just realized they are being shipped via USPS Priority Mail!
                        Last edited by Scavenger; 06-30-2013, 11:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                          For all of you who have not received shipping emails for your Ivan's you can go HERE and put in your case number and last name and it will tell you the status. I only got shipping confirmation for 2 of my Ivan's but when I searched the numbers using that link they are all marked as shipped!!

Also just realized they are being shipped via USPS Priority Mail!

Thanks for the link and update, Scavenger... I tried to log into their system directly yesterday and couldn't.

They've received 3 of my 4 orders... the one I mailed Thursday they still don't have.

My first order for one shipped 6/27 and is coming USPS bulk mail... my other orders for 4 and 2 shipped 6/28 and are coming via USPS Priority Mail.

All 3 show the same tracking number... and when I enter that tracking number on the USPS website it can't find any information in the USPS system... Hmmm...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Thanks for the link and update, Scavenger... I tried to log into their system directly yesterday and couldn't.

They've received 3 of my 4 orders... the one I mailed Thursday they still don't have.

My first order for one shipped 6/27 and is coming USPS bulk mail... my other orders for 4 and 2 shipped 6/28 and are coming via USPS Priority Mail.

All 3 show the same tracking number... and when I enter that tracking number on the USPS website it can't find any information in the USPS system... Hmmm...

I think all the orders of 1 are coming bulk mail....my order of 1 is coming via bulk mail.
                            The tracking number can't be found on the USPS or UPS website.

Comment

• Thanks Scavenger! Now I can stop chewing on my finger nails wondering if Kmart was going to STOINK me!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                                Thanks Scavenger! Now I can stop chewing on my finger nails wondering if Kmart was going to STOINK me!! LOL
                                Lol no problem..I will truly believe it when the packages arrive at my doorstep!

Comment

Working...
                                X