Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new cars arrivals...in ebay uk (2013 singles case H?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cars arrivals...in ebay uk (2013 singles case H?)

i haven't found any topic where we can post news so i posted here!
    Case G arrives on e-bay but one sellers have new cars: Cars coming from various cases or a new case???

http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Disneys-Pixar...item3f25d4f5e5

My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Nice find on the new case... here I haven't seen case G yet... and you've found the equivalent of US case H... more Cars that I need... want... need... I'm falling behind....

Left to right: Donna Pitts, Francesca, Snot Rod with Flames, Victor Paveone.

And this is the right place to post this kind of Cars news, lavictdoukarai... thank you.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesome! Whats going on with the extra flame in the Snot Rod package???? Maybe you have to install your own on the left side???

Comment

My guess is you can attach the flame on the left side of Snot Rod after opening it.

I won't be ordering the new ones from this seller though - not at 14.99 to 19.99 GBP plus shipping each.... hopefully UK friends will be able to help me out... and we'll find cases G and H in the US soon... I'm tired of waiting for new Cars...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

LOL Chris I just edited after I posted, I guess we were thinking the same thing!

Some bigger pics:

Last edited by Scavenger; 06-12-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

These will be in Tesco stores this week, so I'll pass on paying Ł20 for Snot Rod, Franca, Pavone when I can pick them up for 4 quid each instore.

Interesting though he's not advertising Rip, as he's supposed to be reissued in this 997W pack (US case H).

Comment

it's not the case H....it 's vern and not donna pits in the caseH
              I runned verified my personal cases assortment in my forum and yours....we have the same case assortment!
              That's why this case lets me perplex! Is that a new case!! Mattel changes the assortment??
              My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Re.Snotters, a pity they've not chromed the engine (as per the poster image) just the side exhausts.

Comment

Originally posted by lavictdoukarai View Post
                  I runned verified my personal cases assortment in my forum and yours....we have the same case assortment!
                  That's why this case lets me perplex! Is that a new case!! Mattel changes the assortment??
                  I'm wondering the same thing hence my comment about Rip. And yes, where's Vern?

At this stage, I'm going with the case contents we know are correct and for some reason this seller either doesn't have sealed cases or hasn't added to listing yet.

Comment

Sometimes case assortments differ in different countries... sometimes case assortments change at the last minute before shipping... I guess we'll have to wait a while to find out...

Comment

Chase Francesca priced more than Snot Rod (2-3 per case)? I guess demand as Tunerz always popular.

Comment

Wooooooooooow

Comment

This is the contents of international case 997W (US case H) ...

RIP CLUTCHGONESKI
                          LEWIS HAMILTON
                          LIGHTNING McQUEEN (with Cone)
                          CRUISIN' LIGHTNING McQUEEN
                          SNOT ROD (with Flames)
                          KABUTO
                          SUKI ~ Corrected from information supplied by Fillmore!
                          RACE TOW TRUCK TOM
                          FLO
                          BODY SHOP RAMONE (Green)
                          SECURITY GUARD FINN McMISSILE
                          GREM (with Weapon)
                          TUBBS PACER
                          FRANCESCA (CHASE)
                          VERN
                          VICTOR PAVEONE
                          BRAND NEW MATER
                          LIGHTNING RAMONE

DONNA PITS was supposed to be in international 'twin' case 997S/T. Maybe DONNA PITS and VERN have been swapped?

That said, Mattel do change contents from time to time and the US and international cases have been the same until now, so that run could be coming to an end?

The seller of those four new cars is actually based in the UK. He has an eBay and Amazon site. He was the only seller of Cartney Brakin' in the UK. His business is quite handily placed near Mattel UK HQ. There have been debates about him on another forum, so I don't want to dwell on that subject as there are laws of libel, so we have to be careful what we say. All I'll say is if you are a mint card collector, his may not be your best supplier. He used to send things out by jiffy bag only! Suffice to say, every car I've puchased has been delivered damaged!
                          Last edited by niftynigel; 06-13-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lavictdoukarai View Post
                            As you get European international assortments, could you please post the assortments you know / have seen (with photos if possible) on here.

Or could you post a link to your forum listing case assortments. It'll be great to compare what we have all found and see what differences there are, even though the UK (Dover) and France (Calais) are just 22 miles apart!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the case contents report, niftynigel... it seems to me that there's a change in the contents, because I believe the Chase Car is Francesca, from the Festival Italiano series.

If contents of cases have changed, that could help explain why there's been a delay in the US receiving case G.

I'm going to rely on friends finding me an international version of the Chase Cars in stores...

Comment

Working...
                              X