Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new cars arrivals...in ebay uk (2013 singles case H?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else wondering if Mattel will cancel some cases this year. Case F was released early March and that was the last one to come out. Case G is surfacing just now along with H. Since the Mattel year ends 9/30 will Mattel really release the 4 additional cases that were planned?

Comment

As long i can get Rip and the Count Mater and the rest of the tunerz ill be good and maybe mark wheelsen and doug speedcheck

Comment

i am across these cars at the weekend when looking for 2013 carded kabuto - given that there has been no sign of these in the shops i was (to say the least) surprised to see them and even more so when i realised the seller appeared to have a considerable number of each car

Comment

I think it's a bit early for the alarm bells to start ringing. In the UK, we had four 2013 cases out in about four weeks or so. That can happen again. Anyway, 59 of the 79 singles have been released with the 997V (US G) case, so that's pretty impressive. The US still have nearly five months until the end of October. That should be well enough time to get all remaining stuff out!? There are four Doubles and two Deluxe to come out too.

I'm going to contact the said internet retailer tomorrow and find out what he's got. I have a theory why some cars maybe missing (Rip). It's an eBay technical issue!

In the past, when the internet retailer had exclusive stuff, combined with Disney Stores, who appear to have dropped the line, maybe for good this time, there were about 250 of the rarest cases. I believe that DS got 150 Prince Wheeliam's and the internet got another 100. I don't know that for sure, it was based on things I'd heard. As the internet retailer has had this case (or cases) for a week or so, then they must be due in shops soon?

Comment

The assortment of the cases us/international are both the same actually!
            Niftynigel, you are much more informed than me!!
            My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

I just want to inform everyone that Ichigo is NOT in Case H (or W internationally) it's SUKI. In the Case list that JMDL got it was listed as Girl on Bridge #1, and since they incorrectly assumed it would be Ichigo everyone began thinking that as well.

Suki is Girl on Bridge #1
              Harumi is Girl on Bridge #2
              Ichigo is Girl on Bridge #3 (her first appearance is in US Case L)

Comment

Hooo Hooo! New Cars.... Go Go Go... !!!

Comment

Wicked, can't wait to meet these little guys! Bring it on...

Comment

That's great news for you guys. Here in Oz we've got case C clogging all the pegs.

Comment

Looking forward to hunting for some new cars! Come on MATTEL!

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                        I just want to inform everyone that Ichigo is NOT in Case H (or W internationally) it's SUKI. In the Case list that JMDL got it was listed as Girl on Bridge #1, and since they incorrectly assumed it would be Ichigo everyone began thinking that as well.

Suki is Girl on Bridge #1
                        Harumi is Girl on Bridge #2
                        Ichigo is Girl on Bridge #3 (her first appearance is in US Case L)
                        Fillmore -

Thanks for clarifying that (and correcting wrong assumptions, which we're all probably guilty of from time to time)!? I certainly am! 2+2=5. Blame 'Del Boys' dodgy calculator!

That all makes sense! We missed Suki in the UK. She was in international case 997N (US case A), which was briefly in mainland Europe at the end of February. She's a welcome reissue for those of us who like to collect them all - if Mattel will allow us that bit indulgence that is!

Comment

As a slight update from my posting yesterday. It would appear that there is a limitation of 30 items on an eBay drop down menu. On the Cars selection on Fun Collectables, there were 18 cars from case 997U and as a result 12 cars were added, 11 of them apparently from case 997W. The oddity is DONNA PITS, who isn't supposed to be in that case.

As Fun Collectables, by their own admission get more than one case assortment at a time, then it's possible that DONNA PITS got added to that drop down selection. I would expect another drop down selection on that site (or the eBay Beannieman site) very shortly.

Whatever I may think of the service provided (for mint card collectors), I have to say that the chap who runs the business is very pleasant and always answers questions honestly, even if that means that the answer wasn't the one I was looking for, i.e. posting Cars in a box for safe transit!

To confirm, this case 997W was supposed to be going to Tesco. They've all be restocking with case 997U near me, so I hope that case 997U isn't this years version of Cars 2 case 997J - too many produced causing a delay?

Comment

Do you need a suki on card Nigel?

Comment

Every Tesco round these parts has either remnants of R or full case of U, sometime untouched for weeks. And the other stores just have boxes and boxes of 2012 clipstrips, admittedly with a few choice cars like Kabuto, GGG etc.

S, what happened with 996J then Nigel? Did the constipation eventually clear or was the next case diverted to another retailer?

Comment

case J is in TRU France...maybe two cases are coming after a long time without new cars arrivals.

Sorry, i can't post pictures! Picture shows brent headset and maurice(red guy in stand)!
                                As soon as i find them i will post here pictures!
                                My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Working...
                                X