Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been Cars hunting? Show us what your stores looked like.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's my extremely disappointing Kmart. There are multiple empty Pegs but they just won't restock!

Comment

That looks like MINE!!!!!!!!! They have closed 5 Kmart with in a 50 mile radius of me over the last 4 years ... the kept open the one that ALWAYS looks like THIS!

Comment

Its a 10 pack, ha ha.

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
        That's painful alright just for 3 Cars, especially given only Tongue LMQ is an exclusive.

If you had $40 to spend, Flo's Cafe would be so much better value in terms of play time.

You'd be better off sourcing Café Flo (see what I did there ) from Europe (TRU France has it) as it'd work out cheaper even with shipping.

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

I've been to several Indianapolis area Target, Kmart, and Walmart stores within the last week... Target stores appear to have only 1 or 2 columns of pegs for singles and movie moments... Kmart stores aren't much better... and Walmart stores don't appear to be getting any new Cars products.

I've yet to see Planes at Walmart, Kmart, or Meijer... I've seen case G singles at Target and Meijer.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Figured I'd try a couple of Kmarts to see if I could find $20 worth of mattel cars for a chance @ a Mugsy...couldn't get myself to buy anything...
            Here's what the first Kmart looked like

The second one was interesting, had planes that took peg space from cars...

But would hate to send out a receipt for planes and not get processed by Mattel...
            No cars singles @ either Kmart...and those were the only 2 Kmarts where I had seen 2013 singles before...

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
              Figured I'd try a couple of Kmarts to see if I could find $20 worth of mattel cars for a chance @ a Mugsy...couldn't get myself to buy anything...
              Here's what the first Kmart looked like

The second one was interesting, had planes that took peg space from cars...

But would hate to send out a receipt for planes and not get processed by Mattel...
              No cars singles @ either Kmart...and those were the only 2 Kmarts where I had seen 2013 singles before...
              it could have been worse and full of Francesco's like my kmart is

Comment

Sad state of affairs at those Kmart .... mine has about 100 RT Racers from Kmart Day 7.

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                  Sad state of affairs at those Kmart .... mine has about 100 RT Racers from Kmart Day 7.
                  I've been to approximately 16 Kmart stores since the promo began... I'm amazed how many of rubber tire racers from Kmart 6 and 7, or a few of the silver series racers from Kmart 9...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thought my Kmarts looked bad, here's what my local Walmart did...3 days ago it was full of another case F, last night it was this...

Reminded me of the big lots around here...

Comment

Ouch! Old stock (2 piece McQueen) on cut cardback... just a handful of one piece McQueen on straight cardback... they need to cut the price of old stock to 88 cents if they hope to sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                        Thought my Kmarts looked bad, here's what my local Walmart did...3 days ago it was full of another case F, last night it was this...

Reminded me of the big lots around here...
                        Shoot! And I thought the 2 Pegs of 2011 Francesco's at my WM were bad.

Comment

A friend sent me this picture from the Navy Exchange in Norfolk, VA:

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                            A friend sent me this picture from the Navy Exchange in Norfolk, VA:

that is a whole lot of nothing

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                              that is a whole lot of nothing
                              ...and yet I have to fight the urge to drive for 90 minutes to check what might be hiding in there.

Comment

Ferris - can you have your friend check to see if any of the Grem are the version from 2011 case H with the straight edge cards? I don't think they are, but thought I'd ask... that's one carded Car that I'd like to add to my collection.

That looks similar to the selection at the Air Force base in Texas where my youngest son is stationed - my wife and I went during April 2012.

And I may make a 2 hour trip tomorrow to go look just because... it happens when you're a Cars-a-holic.

Comment

Working...
                                X