Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been Cars hunting? Show us what your stores looked like.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry Chris, they were just passing though on their way to Virginia Beach, they don't live out that way (I really don't have to fight the urge to drive out there because I couldn't get on base).

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
      A friend sent me this picture from the Navy Exchange in Norfolk, VA:

Would depend on what that 30% was off of. I'd probably take a bunch of Holleys, Grems, Rod Torques, Raouls, and Guido/Luigis if they were at or under $3.

Comment

The Planes leftovers from the cube are now on the normal Pegs. Planes Singles took over the Cars Take Flight pegs, and there was a disappointing overstock on Cars Deluxe, 2 Packs, and Toons multipacks as well.
        As for Planes, Ripslinger and Ishani were gone, and there were a few El Chups, Skippers, and Leadbottoms mixed in with a bunch of Dustys. It also seems like not a single playset or Pullback was sold.

Comment

This is my Target July 5. They had the new Micro Drifters. Also this is the first time I've seen Max as a Stunt Racer, I searched him on ebay, but nothing.
          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

I also found Max and Chick Hicks stunt car
            They also have Jorg aka Max hauler.
            I will post picture of Jorg when i am home.
            20130706_103521.jpg20130706_103717.jpg
            Last edited by wintermelon; 07-06-2013, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Most of the Walmarts around me look like this...

Most of the Targets look like this...

This time last year it was all Finn McMissiles. Thanks to Mattel's dumb case assortments all we have are Francescos. Still looking for Case G and H.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]2554[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2555[/ATTACH]
                wintermelon, was that at Target as well??

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2554[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2555[/ATTACH]
                  Sweet! My Target only had the singles of Max no Jorg unfortunately.
                  RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                    Most of the Walmarts around me look like this...

Most of the Targets look like this...

This time last year it was all Finn McMissiles. Thanks to Mattel's dumb case assortments all we have are Francescos. Still looking for Case G and H.
                    my walmarts only have a few francescos, but 20+ petrov trunkov

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                      wintermelon, was that at Target as well??
                      jestrjef, no i live in the wrong part of the world for collecting Cars... I am situated in Asia.

Comment

jestrjef, no i live in the wrong part of the world for collecting Cars... I am situated in Asia.
                        Ahhhhh, well a nice find all the same!

Comment

2nd Kmart closing in 3 months...

It's getting harder and harder to buy $20 worth of cars...

Comment

I hate to hear that you're losing another Kmart, KK&PP_Cars... 6 stores that I'd been to since Kmart 2 have closed in the last 3 years... I know others have had several stores close as well... And I'd have a tough time coming up with $20 worth of Cars to spend with what you show in your photo... maybe the Colossus XL.. I stopped at 3 Kmart stores in northeast Indiana Friday and bought nothing.

Our local Sears is closing... the Kmart survives a little longer... but I'm not optimistic about its long-term chance to survive.

I was hoping you'd have had a chance to get to Disney/Cars Land and show us a photo from there.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thought about Colossus, not sure if it shows in the picture but somebody "borrowed" the micro drifter from that package...
                              The Sears close to that Kmart had 2013 singles (first time I've seen them at a Sears), but it was case D...I had found GGG and prince W in previous visits (once each) so I was hopeful...
                              Our Cali trip is this coming Thursday, and I believe Carsland is scheduled for Monday...I'll definitely report my findings from there...

Comment

Here was the wall of McQueens at the TRU I stopped at on the way home from work last night...

At least they had 1 Francesco left.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X