Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been Cars hunting? Show us what your stores looked like.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!! WOWOWOW lolol

Comment

• Ripslinger is my son's favorite also. The tent set is bought on first sight.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        Ripslinger is my son's favorite also. The tent set is bought on first sight.
        Same here!

Comment

• And I thought I had seen it all.... Saw this at Big Lots today.

Also saw this one. The blister was ripped off and taped back on the wrong way in this one. And they want $6 for both of these!!!

In WM news, Cars are on sale for $3.47. I wonder which ones I should get; 11 2011 Francescos or 5 2013 Francescos??

My WM has also gotten in at least 3, maybe 4, Cases of the new Toons. There were 4 Rasta Maters, 3 Tormentor's Biggest Fans, 3 Frightning McMeans, 1 Rasta Carian and NO I Screamers.

And does anybody need 5 Dustin Mellows or 3 Dinoco Choppers?

Comment

• Man I cant find the new wrestlers anywhere! Hope they show up soon, need iScreamer and Rasta Mater!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              Man I cant find the new wrestlers anywhere! Hope they show up soon, need iScreamer and Rasta Mater!
              I haven't seen them yet either...

Comment

• here is the super cars and planes section at the only kmart within 100 miles of me
                20130723_165912.jpg20130723_165928.jpg20130723_165953.jpg

Comment

• here are the cars and planes at one of my targets, no bravo yet
                  20130723_180407.jpg20130723_180447.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                    here is the super cars and planes section at the only kmart within 100 miles of me
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]2712[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2713[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2714[/ATTACH]
                    And the sad part, carslover, is that is a better selection of Cars than any of the 18 Kmart stores I've been to in Indiana or Ohio... not sure I could come up with enough to buy 2 more Ivans unless I am willing to buy older Kmart event pegwamers or Finn/Francesco singles or Finn/Tomber 2 packs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      And the sad part, carslover, is that is a better selection of Cars than any of the 18 Kmart stores I've been to in Indiana or Ohio... not sure I could come up with enough to buy 2 more Ivans unless I am willing to buy older Kmart event pegwamers or Finn/Francesco singles or Finn/Tomber 2 packs.
                      yeah I already bought $60 of cars I didn't need to get 3 mail ins
                      they had 6 deluxe but it was just dusty, kabuto mater and dino helicopter and I have all of those I need too lol
                      I bet the muggsy will be another kmart mail in during the oct event if it does happen

Comment

• Planes are cars for Ivan (mugsy) promo. I had to buy Dusty with 4 cars to get Ivan and just got my shipping email.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
                          Planes are cars for Ivan (mugsy) promo. I had to buy Dusty with 4 cars to get Ivan and just got my shipping email.
                          Great news, Clearysdad19!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Based on the success others had this week, I decided to make a road trip to Dayton to see what I could find... I planned to pick up more storage totes for my various carded Cars... it was depressing.

The TRU that opened the first week in April was loaded with Cars... with pegwarmers from the Mel Dorado case including McQueen and Francesco... with 30 RSC Bug Mouth McQueen... with 2013 Movie Moments case A and 2011 Movie Moments Race Team Mater/Zen Master Pitty and Finn/Tomber... I saw 4 2013 Lane Mates and left them... so much for taking advantage of the sale.

The Target down the road was filled with pegwarmers from 2013 case G and Francesco Bernoulli... while they did have the Chauncy Fares 7 pack, I'm not spending $30 plus tax for it... the Planes endcap was already gone... and even worse - they didn't have storage totes to match the ones I'd bought a few months ago... I tried 3 different ones - either the tops were really thin or the corners didn't stay down... repeat the situation at 2 more Targets, substituting the Kit Revster 7 pack for the Chauncy Fares 7 pack.

2 Walmart stores were equally depressing - one had 30 singles - 2 McQueen with torn cards and 28 Francesco... Submarine Finn deluxe... the second was down to 6 singles from 2013 case F and 4 Raoul 2 packs... it had 3 full cases of the second case of Wrestling Toons... and nothing in the way of decent storage totes.

2 Kmarts stores... next to no Cars... one did have the Acer with Helmet 2 pack which I didn't get (but it turns out I could have used for a friend)... one had No Planes at all; the other had Dusty 3 packs and that was it... no storage totes either.

My purchases from the 160 mile trip... 1 Hot Wheels Batmobile from the Arkham Asylum movie... that was it...

Comment

• I think we all have hunting days like that, my friend! The good ones we have help us through the slow sad ones. Keep hunting 'em down Chris!

Comment

• My wife wanted to go to Hobby Lobby tonight... I walked down to Hastings... Mater, McQueen, Holley, and Finn singles... And a couple decent 2 packs... Finn/Leland and Mama/Uncle Topolino... I'll upload the photo in a bit - I didn't buy them.

Sad thing is that's a better selection than the local Walmart, Kmart, and Kohls.

TJ Maxx had diecast singles with Micro Drifter-Max Schnell and Jeff Gorvette.

Here's what Walmart looked like - Materhosen and Elvis on horrible cardbacks:

28 Francesco and 2 McQueen singles: Booo...

Comment

Working...
                                X