X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keonisdad is the master of finding a pic of what he is talking about lol

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
      Rod went in that Tokyo toilet as a Grem with green stripe. Sorry to be an annoying pedant but I swear there's a laser burn mark in exactly that point of our DVD given how often it gets replayed over and over
      Yes, you're right. I knew that too, just had a brainfart.

Comment

Another no-brainer...

Comment

I'd like to say the Ground Control pitties ought to come with a Roger Space Shuttle (Siddeley-sized diecast) but I'm not sure he'd offer anything over and above the really fun plastic lights and sounds version.

Comment

nice one Enzo, i would buy them all, for sure.

What about some classics ?

this set won't warm the shelves :

maybe Mattel could add some nice details

or another classic, nice set of three cars :

another suggestion that i would like to see (with Ramone in the position as shown in this picture including Mini and Van):

or just another pitty multipack like this one :

i know that GotFrank has made a wonderful Fillmores tent, but for the untalented collectors like me, this would be a very nice set (Fillmore, promotional sign plus tent)

Last edited by keonisdad; 07-19-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

keonisdad - I hope Mattel implements your suggestions - I would buy them all! I'd go broke, but I'd be happy.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Do you guys like the multi-packs at Target and TRU with the one exclusive vehicle? I've bought them all but lately I'm getting discouraged about it and think I may cut it off. I was thinking of getting the multi-pack with Kit Revster and Chauncy Fares but now I'm thinking I'll hold off. 2 reasons - I don't like spending $35 with tax for one new car with a bunch of pegwarmers packaged with it. Second, these multi-packs take up a lot of space at home in the plastic bins and I really don't want to keep adding several tubs a year in the basement for the large multi-packs. Thoughts? Do you still collect these or have you given up as well?

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
                  Do you guys like the multi-packs at Target and TRU with the one exclusive vehicle? I've bought them all but lately I'm getting discouraged about it and think I may cut it off. I was thinking of getting the multi-pack with Kit Revster and Chauncy Fares but now I'm thinking I'll hold off. 2 reasons - I don't like spending $35 with tax for one new car with a bunch of pegwarmers packaged with it. Second, these multi-packs take up a lot of space at home in the plastic bins and I really don't want to keep adding several tubs a year in the basement for the large multi-packs. Thoughts? Do you still collect these or have you given up as well?
                  this is not the thread about the actual multipacks with one exclusive car and the pros and cons to collect them or not, but a thread about multipacks that are too good to be true to be released by Mattel (as if that would ever happen) and how they should look like, a collectors wish list (boys can dream).

Comment

Muggsy/Camera in Box

Oil Rig Crane/Angry Prof Z

Pacers/Gremlins with actual working blue LED welding torches for nighttime play

Allinol Chemists (especially the forklift)

And lastly, not a multipack but a much wanted single...

Jungle Miles Axelrod

Comment

Originally posted by PopeMobile View Post
                      Do you guys like the multi-packs at Target and TRU with the one exclusive vehicle?
                      I don't think anybody does haha! 2 Packs with one new Car and one old Car is about as much as I can handle.

The only 7 Packs I have are the Kit Revster one, since I needed Coriander and Polly Puddlejumper as well, and the 7 Pack with Frank Clutchenson since a relative of mine who lives out in Kansas City got one for me since she can easily access a Target. I bought the Hydraulic RS Ramone loose on eBay for $8, and bought Okuni, Shigeko, and Tamiko loose on ebay for $30. Still don't have Chauncy Fares, Mama Bernoulli, Clutch Foster, Alloy Hemberger, non-headphones David Hobbscap, Wasabi Mater, and Tomber Sipping Oil yet, and don't plan on getting the last three at all.

Comment

thanks Enzo, great ideas, i would buy them all. That's what a multipack should look like, maybe one or two repeats (with different facial expression) and some new cars that we want.

Comment

The allinol chemists would be awesome..and jungle miles too!! Enzo you can be keonisdad's VP of development! ! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                            The allinol chemists would be awesome..and jungle miles too!! Enzo you can be keonisdad's VP of development! ! Lol
                            Yeah, I'd be quite happy with the Jony Ive role

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                              I don't think anybody does haha! 2 Packs with one new Car and one old Car is about as much as I can handle.

The only 7 Packs I have are the Kit Revster one, since I needed Coriander and Polly Puddlejumper as well, and the 7 Pack with Frank Clutchenson since a relative of mine who lives out in Kansas City got one for me since she can easily access a Target. I bought the Hydraulic RS Ramone loose on eBay for $8, and bought Okuni, Shigeko, and Tamiko loose on ebay for $30. Still don't have Chauncy Fares, Mama Bernoulli, Clutch Foster, Alloy Hemberger, non-headphones David Hobbscap, Wasabi Mater, and Tomber Sipping Oil yet, and don't plan on getting the last three at all.
                              Yeah I agree Fillmore - I bought Mama and Clutch Foster, was going to get Chauncy Fares and did a double-take and decided not to. I figured the multi-pack sets would just keep piling up in the house taking up space and I have a feeling Mattel will keep pushing out about 5 of these a year. It's profitable to them but not good for the collector.

Comment

another two multipacks that won't stay lonely at the shelves for a long time

plus two singles that i would love to buy

Comment

Working...
                                X