Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Analyzing the remaining 2013 cases (R, M, N, Q)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Posted on the PCD Facebook page... a new case found at TRU includes:

Super Chase Takeshi and Super Chase Hiroaki, Nature Drive Lightning McQueen, Alex Carvill, Vern, Maurice Wheelks, and it looks like Rip... I am not sure about how many of each in each case.
    Now THAT's a case I would buy!!

Comment

Has jmdl got these cases they have been very quiet

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
        Has jmdl got these cases they have been very quiet
        Resellers have not been receiving any Cases. We're gonna have to find them in the stores or trade for them.

Comment

I'm not worried about getting the case as I believe I will get them on liquidation in November / December. But in the meantime I still want to find these super chase cars. This case with the 2 super chase is a close equivalent to last year's case P.

Comment

Updated this morning by Met on TakeFiveADay:

http://www.takefiveaday.com/2013/08/...e-2013-case-n/

Cases J and K have been canceled... case N is a "super" case with 2 Super Chase Cars, Takeshi and Hiroaki... case L was canceled... some of those Cars are going into case Q (which may be combining Cars from J, K, and L)...

Supposedly online retailers may be able to get case N... I hope so - I think it's the only way I'll find it... case M is basically case N without the Super Chase Cars - it contains 1 more Nature Drive Lightning McQueen and 1 more Race Official Tom.

Thanks to Met for the information.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I got barely any Case G around here, but plenty of Case H!

Kenny
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I had 10 cases of H and sold them all quickly. Now I don't want anymore case H cause cases R and N are better. R has the same contents as H but with Yukio which is a nice upgrade. The one I'm still murky on is case Q - it gets mentioned a little bit on the boards but there are no case contents for it. It could be that case Q is the same as what case L was supposed to be before it got cancelled. Anyhow the 2 hot cases for 2013 are R and N hands down. Having a superchase anchor the case is the key.

Comment

Tons of case G at my place. Wish there were a few more Case H's around, never even saw a super chase. Perhaps there might've been some Case H's but they were bought up, I can't tell.

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                    I got barely any Case G around here, but plenty of Case H!

Kenny
                    That happened to me too. I found a complete case G once and remains of it a couple times, but lately I've seen tons of H everywhere. I guess we will be seeing Miles Axelrod with open hood in the discount stores in about 6 months like we did with Becky Wheeler a few months ago.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I saw case G in Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan at Meijer and Target stores... I've seen case H at a couple of Walmart stores and remnants at 1 Indianapolis TRU store... less than 2 weeks after I first saw case H, I've left Snot Rod, Victor, and Donna on the pegs because I didn't need them any more.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                      X