• Show
Clear All

I would like one. Hope someone out there can help or trade for something

Comment

thanks keonistad!
      My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
        i could slap myself for throwing all my cards in the bin, so i am happy that i have found at least 16 barcodes to get 4 metallic McQueens. 2 are going to my friends in the USA and one to my UK buddy and the last one is for myself, so unfortunately i have none left. I have no idea if this promo will work with the us barcodes, or just with the international ones.
        Barcodes are the same!
        Would it work with PC cards as well?
        Checked the site, but there was nothing mentioned.
        Also like to know if they ship to the Netherlands.
        Just opened some cards and still have them..
        Cars Addict

Comment

I keep all my opened cars cards:P perhaps's I'll just send a few and see if they ship to the Netherlands

Comment

Dizz, I cannot say anything about PC cards cause I do not know what this is.
            You need an address in Germany for this promo as far as I know. They do not ship out of the country.

Comment

PC = Porta Corsa ( the pre-2013 cards.)

Comment

Originally posted by gipsy View Post
                Dizz, I cannot say anything about PC cards cause I do not know what this is.
                You need an address in Germany for this promo as far as I know. They do not ship out of the country.
                Hmm.. can't find anything on the website.
                Got 8 cards here, will give it a shot...
                Cars Addict

Comment

ohw yeah! gotta love mattel Germany, they did ship to Holland after all.

This came today, all for 0,91 euro postage, now I'm going to send 8 more

IMG_2030.jpgIMG_2031.jpg

Comment

Very nice brandje!! Its a great looking LMQ!! Jealous over here..lol

Comment

That's a great looking Car... and it appears to be an updated version of Lightning McQueen with Bumper Stickers which was a Chase Car - the metallic paint is a great update.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

SDC10595.jpgSDC10597.jpg
                        Got my 15 promo cars today (I used neighbors addresses as the limit seems to be 5 per household, not 5 per person). They are looking great.
                        Last edited by gipsy; 08-26-2013, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Gipsy - please clear out some of your messages in your inbox - I tried to PM you but it said you could not receive messages due to it being full.

Comment

popemobile, cleared it - just recognized it myself when I wanted to send a message. Damned limit of 50

Comment

DiZz, you should let me know if you had any success :P Probably I will try it too Hopefully they send to the Netherlands too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch Stickers View Post
                                DiZz, you should let me know if you had any success :P Probably I will try it too Hopefully they send to the Netherlands too.
                                they do, I'm dutch

Comment

Working...
                                X