No announcement yet.

Frank and his tractors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe I passed up a couple Mattel Franks back in 2010 because I already had the Disney Store version. If only I had known back then...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
      I'm yet to find the Mattel versions of Frank and Tractor, but I did buy myself the DS Deluxe version x2! One still in the Factory Sealed box!
      Just curious how DS Frank appeared on his lonesome in box. Care to post a pic? Only ever saw the TT set.

Comment

Originally posted by Micky View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]3122[/ATTACH]
        What in god's name are those two massive tractors, left and second left?

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo View Post
          What in god's name are those two massive tractors, left and second left?

I've had those tractors for a long time. I don't remember where I got the largest one. Might have come from the Disney Store? Anyway, it makes cow sounds (like in the movie) when you push the button on top and then tips over. The one next to him is from the Disney store. They had a whole series of Cars 1 cars in that size. He makes cow sounds when you roll him. He does not tip over by himself though.

Comment

Originally posted by Micky View Post
            I've had those tractors for a long time. I don't remember where I got the largest one. Might have come from the Disney Store? Anyway, it makes cow sounds (like in the movie) when you push the button on top and then tips over. The one next to him is from the Disney store. They had a whole series of Cars 1 cars in that size. He makes cow sounds when you roll him. He does not tip over by himself though.
            the largest one was a supercharged version put out by mattel
            and as you said he makes the tractor tipping sounds and tips over when you push on his smoke stack
            I have 2 of them and that was my dads favorite scene in cars

Comment

Tip & Toot Tractor

Comment

Working...
              X