Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Sent the Card Backs to Mattel Yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ksammut
    started a topic Has Anyone Sent the Card Backs to Mattel Yet?

Has Anyone Sent the Card Backs to Mattel Yet?

Has Anyone Sent the Card Backs to Mattel Yet? I am going to do it tomorrow. Hopefully, I will get the cars soon. How about you?

• carslover
    replied
    Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
    Yes. Although I am now tempted to try the other scenario to see what happens.
    I have sent in 10 mail ins that were delivered today
    3 of the 10 mail ins were sent with cards that did not match the receipt
    I will let you all know if they are accepted or rejected by mattel
    I have not received a processed e-mail yet
    they must be backed up now that submissions are coming in

Leave a comment:

• John in Missouri
    replied
    Originally posted by Ferris View Post
    Did your cardbacks match your receipts?

Yes. Although I am now tempted to try the other scenario to see what happens.

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    My cardbacks matched the UPC codes on my receipt. Cost me $2.58 to send 10 cardbacks in a 34 cent padded envelope.

Leave a comment:

• Ferris
    replied
    Did your cardbacks match your receipts?

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
    I sent 20 cardbacks in via Priority Mail by 10am on Saturday, and Mattel sent me this email this morning:

Hello John,

We thought you would like to know that your order has been received and is being
    processed. We'll send another email with shipping information when this order ships.

Description
    Qty Price Tax Total Order Date

special shipping and handling
    1 $14.00 $0.00 $14.00 10/09/2013

October Kmart Cars Promo
    4 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 10/09/2013

Mattel Consumer Relations Team

NOTE: My credit card was charged the $14.00 a little over 2 hours after receiving the email.

Leave a comment:

• John in Missouri
    replied
    I sent 20 cardbacks in via Priority Mail by 10am on Saturday, and Mattel sent me this email this morning:

Hello John,

We thought you would like to know that your order has been received and is being
    processed. We'll send another email with shipping information when this order ships.

Description
    Qty Price Tax Total Order Date

special shipping and handling
    1 $14.00 $0.00 $14.00 10/09/2013

October Kmart Cars Promo
    4 $0.00 $0.00 $0.00 10/09/2013

Mattel Consumer Relations Team

NOTE: My credit card was charged the $14.00 a little over 2 hours after receiving the email.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    2 co-workers helped me out by letting me use their names and addresses... those 50 cardbacks go out in 2 envelopes tomorrow... I am still going to open another 50 to 75 Cars in the next few days... waiting for a couple of trades to arrive in the mail.

I never knew opening so many Cars in one evening could wear me out like it was... while I like to think of myself as still young like Lightning McQueen, truth is I'm a lot like Doc Hudson - done racing and heading towards retirement.

Leave a comment:

• ksammut
    replied
    LMQ702 - The RS John Lassetire and Muggsy Liftsome's are back ordered.

Leave a comment:

• J Las
    replied
    I mailed mine last night.

Leave a comment:

• LMQ702
    replied
    Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
    I got my confirmation email when I ordered 2 sets back on the 8th of October, but haven't mailed in the cardbacks yet. Not sure on the postage and have to go to the Post Office tomorrow to send an international package anyway. It says item is backordered until October 30th anyway.
    What item is backordered?

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    I got my confirmation email when I ordered 2 sets back on the 8th of October, but haven't mailed in the cardbacks yet. Not sure on the postage and have to go to the Post Office tomorrow to send an international package anyway. It says item is backordered until October 30th anyway.

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    We mailed our in this morning as well. Hope the turn around is as quick as Ivan was. Looking forward to these!

Leave a comment:

• Bumper Save
    replied
    Sent them off this morning. One set of 5, all on one receipt. There were other items on the receipt also. I paid online via credit card last night. Got the order confirmation email this morning.

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    I sent 10 mail ins today
    and I have received both order confirmations via e-mail

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by Ferris View Post
    I sent my first five away today. Chris, you can remove the card, but leave the car in the blister instead of wrapping them all up. That is what I've done with the ones I've opened so far. Most of them still have a layer of paper from the card covering the open side.
    Great idea, Darren...thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X