Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my shipping confirmation for John and Muggsy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my shipping confirmation for John and Muggsy!

I only sent for one set this time with matching cards. Going to send away for two more sets soon!

Thank you for your recent order. The following items have shipped and are
    expected to arrive within 3-7 business days.

Part Number Description Qty Price Tax Total Shipped Date
    BMN67-9991 October Kmart Cars Promo 4 $0 $0 $0 10/24/2013

Click here for tracking information.

All items in your order may not be listed if one or more items are backordered
    or originating from an alternate ship location. If all items in your order are
    not listed, please look forward to receiving another email including a shipment
    summary of the remaining items.

Sincerely,
    Mattel Consumer Relations

Comment

Awesome...as with the Ivan promo looks like Mattel has a quick turnaround going on!! WooHoo!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the great news... I sent off for some on Tuesday and am sending off more cardbacks today... that will leave me just a few more to send off for...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I got my processed e-mail today
          they have charged the shipping to my credit cards
          15 of the card backs I sent in did not match the receipt
          they were from the 2013 card back but not the upc's on the receipt
          so it looks like they are not matching the card backs to the receipts

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
            I got my processed e-mail today
            they have charged the shipping to my credit cards
            15 of the card backs I sent in did not match the receipt
            they were from the 2013 card back but not the upc's on the receipt
            so it looks like they are not matching the card backs to the receipts
            Great new, carslover... I'm probably going to open and send some other 2013 singles in on my next order(s)... I'd like to send in some of my Porto Corsa cardback singles, but I didn't buy any of those singles yet nor do I intend to.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I cannot WAIT to see who gets theirs first! I got my "order has been received and being processed" email today. No shipping email yet ... soon I hope!!

Comment

The R.S. Lassetire promo car has already made his appearance on eBay. He looks pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Great new, carslover... I'm probably going to open and send some other 2013 singles in on my next order(s)... I'd like to send in some of my Porto Corsa cardback singles, but I didn't buy any of those singles yet nor do I intend to.
                  as it looks like they are only counting card backs I would think you would be safe sending in porta corsa card backs as they do count toward the mail in

Comment

Exciting stuff guys! Look forward to seeing photos when they arrive.

If only the UK could do promotions like this.

Comment

Just checked on my order and it shows SHIPPED! Based on the tracking info, it says a Thursday delivery! WOOO HOOO

Comment

Well this is certainly bogus... I've placed orders for John and Muggsy using names and addresses of others... I paid for one using one debit card but the order was in another's name... here's what I got:

Review Cart
                        Please review your shopping cart information below.
                        You have no items in your cart. Use the Continue Shopping button to add items to your cart.

You are only allowed to order a total of 5 items for the ***Cars Muggsy Liftsome & RS John Lassetire promotion***. Previous order records indicate that you already ordered 5 of the item: Cars Muggsy Liftsome and RS John Lassetire, therefore it has been removed from your cart.

Now to find 2 more names and addresses that I can use.

EDIT: Used 1... now to find 1 more.

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                          Just checked on my order and it shows SHIPPED! Based on the tracking info, it says a Thursday delivery! WOOO HOOO
                          how many promo did you do on your order?

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                            Well this is certainly bogus... I've placed orders for John and Muggsy using names and addresses of others... I paid for one using one debit card but the order was in another's name... here's what I got:

Review Cart
                            Please review your shopping cart information below.
                            You have no items in your cart. Use the Continue Shopping button to add items to your cart.

You are only allowed to order a total of 5 items for the ***Cars Muggsy Liftsome & RS John Lassetire promotion***. Previous order records indicate that you already ordered 5 of the item: Cars Muggsy Liftsome and RS John Lassetire, therefore it has been removed from your cart.

Now to find 2 more names and addresses that I can use.

EDIT: Used 1... now to find 1 more.
                            you may have to use the money order option to avoid the name on your card not matching the payment address
                            that is what I plan on doing for my 3rd address mail ins

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                              how many promo did you do on your order?
                              I ordered 5 for this round

Comment

Working...
                              X