Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got my shipping confirmation for John and Muggsy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
    got the processing email on Friday...still waiting not so patiently for the shipping notification!! :/
    me too
    mine have been pending since last wednesday

Comment

I just sent out 10 cards today. It cost around $1.70 to send it. I can't wait!!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Finally one of my orders has been marked as shipped! Shipped priority mail on Monday so hopefully will be here tomorrow!

Comment

My first 2 are still pending... waiting for my son to forward me the e-mail once the 3rd order is received.... and I haven't sent off my 4th and 5th orders yet.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I ordered mine 2 days before my brother did and his is shipped, Mine is still pending. How is that fair?

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

I can't wait for my sets. My first order is still being processed. I'm about to send off for my last 2 sets. Just have to be brave & open a couple more cars. Lol!

Comment

I sent 10 more cards in on Saturday, this time, they did not all match, but they were all 2013 cards. I got e-mail #1 so far. I wonder if my first set will be waiting for me when I get home tonight.

Comment

There has to be some getting them today...I anticipate mine arriving tomorrow and I sent mine out a couple days later then some of you!!

Comment

Mine is still pending :thumbdown:

I sent my cards in 10 days ago...
                    Got my confirmation email 9 days ago...
                    Got an email saying they got my card backs 5 days ago...

Comment

I mailed mine using Priority Mail with tracking... all 3 have been delivered - 2 on the 25th and the 3rd on the 28th... gotta get 2 more orders ready to send in.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

they got my 2 orders last Wednesday the 23rd, got their e-mail on Friday the 25th and have been pending ever since
                        as usual mattel can't even process in the order received

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                          I sent 10 more cards in on Saturday, this time, they did not all match, but they were all 2013 cards. I got e-mail #1 so far. I wonder if my first set will be waiting for me when I get home tonight.
                          Ask and ye shall receive!!!

Comment

Just checked and mine just shipped

Comment

yes mattel is working late
                              both my orders show shipped now

Comment

they are processing my order cant wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X