Cars Neon Racers - they're here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars Neon Racers - they're here!

We've seen photos of these loose on eBay... but as of today, 1/22/14, they're here...

Cars Neon Racers.

Found by pirelliboy today in the UK at Asda.

(Photo used by permission of pirelliboy... thank you, pirelliboy)

I was undecided about buying these... we'll see if I change my mind if I find them in a store... a Cars-a-holic needs new Cars.

Look for photos of the individual Cars to be added shortly.

Great find, Simon... £6.97 in the UK.. I expect them to be $6.99 at US Target stores.

Thanks for sharing your photos, pirelliboy.
    Last edited by pirelliboy; 01-29-2014, 10:30 AM.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

They look so awesome! But I'd really like Mattel to finish the lines they started before making new ones :\

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Nigel open as the card was creased.

Comment

hmmm, not totally sold on them, especially at that price

and if asda have them first it makes me think that they (and other shops) will have tons of stock and they will quickly become this year's pegwarmer - neon is the new silver

Comment

I think they look awesome, I know they are just repaints etc but they look good compared to the silver series imo.

Comment

Sku Todoroki is still the only one I like.. Glad they're going to be Target exclusives in the US so I won't ever be tempted to buy them.

Congrats on the nice find, pirelliboy!

Comment

Don't think I'll be getting these. Same as the silver cars, I think these could sit for a while
              Lizardmaster

Comment

The only thing cool about these are the packages. Since I'm an opener, I'm not really tempted to get these. They are decorated with stickers, not tampos, right?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

cool!

Comment

I think I'll have to get Shu.

Comment

I might only get 1 of each. I am little disappointed of them, but their package is nice.
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Will get 2 of each just like everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                          The only thing cool about these are the packages. Since I'm an opener, I'm not really tempted to get these. They are decorated with stickers, not tampos, right?
                          Not stickers at all.

Comment

Great finds Pirelliboy, I am amazed to see them here in the U.K! I suppose they are replacing the Silver Racer series from last year. Great finds once again

Comment

Great find.. I'm amazed Asda has a first to market on these since they have been way behind the last years worth of stock.

I do like them but at nearly £7 each .. will have to wait and see them in store before i decide on that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X