Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmremote
    replied
    Great news that you found em!! And you found even more..

Leave a comment:

• djjd21
    replied
    that's awesome news that you found them chris,looking good too

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    ^^^Too bad you didn't find multiples of those. I don't have any of those Crew Chiefs or Pitties.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Glad to hear you found your missing PCD custom racer, Raginpage.

Finally... June 28, 2014... 8 pm...

In an unlabeled tote (along with a couple Story Tellers and my carded (display) Chase Cars, some error Cars, and my remaining Walmart 4 packs from Black Friday 2010):

I'd been looking in unlabeled boxes... we finished moving in a hurry and didn't label all the boxes from my old Cars area... Sparemint was tough to find originally... that case was canceled in the US... got it from my friend Jared in Singapore.

I also found 2 more WOC 3 packs that are not team sets.

Now to find my missing Kmart Cars... my Toons (they should all be in a 16 x 16 x 16 box labeled Toons).

Going to need to get another Billy bookcase next time I head down to IKEA.

Leave a comment:

• Raginpage
    replied
    I found my custom PCD racer. My son had gone in the closet and the box was lying empty on the floor. I figured he hid it somewhere, but, cleaning the closet to my delight I found it hidden and safe.

Leave a comment:

• All4Mase
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Opened a box labeled "Non-Cars diecasts" this morning... In the box were also 7 Cars:

4 Chase The King with "Chick Hicks Champion" Piston Cup
    1 Chase Chick Hicks with "The King Champion" Piston Cup
    2 Chase Chick Hicks with "Chick Hicks Champion" Piston Cup

Still looking for my World of Cars Team sets... those are going to be expensive to buy again if I can't find them.
    Now why in the world would they be in a box that's labeled like that? Lol, if you hadn't have moved, you probably never would have found those

Leave a comment:

• djjd21
    replied
    sweet finds chris,I'm sure they'll show up for you

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Opened a box labeled "Non-Cars diecasts" this morning... In the box were also 7 Cars:

4 Chase The King with "Chick Hicks Champion" Piston Cup
    1 Chase Chick Hicks with "The King Champion" Piston Cup
    2 Chase Chick Hicks with "Chick Hicks Champion" Piston Cup

Still looking for my World of Cars Team sets... those are going to be expensive to buy again if I can't find them.

Leave a comment:

• All4Mase
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    I just found my open Dinoco Helicopter and Corporal Kim.

Still lost - my 4 World of Cars team sets - Leak Less, No Stall, Shiny Wax, and Spare Mint - the vertical style ones.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Also still lost - too many other Cars to count...
    This is kind of a fun topic, and am enjoying everyone's hidden gold. We definitely have seen some leave us and then return. We let Mason play with most of everything we get. A couple that I remember is cartney braken's lightning bolt, and Ferrari fans wig coming up missing. I'm sure there are others. I this all reminds me of the feeling when you put on an old coat and find cash in the pocket
    Last edited by All4Mase; 06-15-2014, 07:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ksammut
    replied
    Good luck on finding them!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I just found my open Dinoco Helicopter and Corporal Kim.

Still lost - my 4 World of Cars team sets - Leak Less, No Stall, Shiny Wax, and Spare Mint - the vertical style ones.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Also still lost - too many other Cars to count...

Leave a comment:

• EliteThink
    replied
    have lost guido and luigi many times, only to be found in the seat cushions multiple times.

Leave a comment:

• Raginpage
    replied
    Sadly, I don't think we have any found stories. We lost a David Hobbscapp without headset and a few others that have been replaced. I somehow managed to lose a carded Queen, Funny car Mater and Taia Decotura. I'm sure they will turn up one day.

Leave a comment:

• Ferris
    replied
    Just a few minutes ago we found Sponsorless LMQ at the bottom of my son's hamper...he was only missing for about 24 hours.

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    Well, I can now officially say I have some lost and found!! We were cleaning up some things in my son's room, including his over stuffed closet. I can across a mysterious box ... we had no idea what was in it ... turns out it was a box of minty on card Pit Row Launchers from back in the day! I have posted them in with my trade post so I can help anyone who might be interested in them!! Not sure why I put them in there, but my lost and found could be your gain. I know there are a lot of folks that love the pit row launchers as much as my kids used too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X