Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferris
    replied
    We lost a loose Silver Lewis Hamilton. I searched everywhere, but no luck. I'm guessing he ended up in the trash. I ended up trading for another.

Leave a comment:

• ksammut
    replied
    I remember getting all the desert cars, but cannot find them.

Leave a comment:

• Tmremote
    replied
    I lost a bunch I final laps and more somewhere in the garage...it's like a jungle in there!!
    I'm sure they'll turn up once we have a garage sale in a couple weeks.

Leave a comment:

• PopeMobile
    replied
    Would have been even better if you opened that bag and found a bunch of Bessie's you bought back in the day when they were $5 at retail.

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Booty!!!

Leave a comment:

• KK&PP_Cars
    replied
    those are some pretty cool finds Chris...even if they're in your own house...

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    We lost Holiday Guido this year and I ended up getting a loose replacement on eBay. He still hasn't turned up yet. I'm afraid I'll find him when a cut the grass because my wife let the kids take them out in the snow and play with them one day while I was at work. Never saw Guido again after that.

Leave a comment:

• djjd21
    replied
    wow chris nice find

would like one of those

I know somewhere in the house is a dinoco 400 gift set,after going through all my boxes a few weeks ago I couldn't see it,so at the minute...lost,but I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere

hope you're enjoying your new home also

Leave a comment:

• John in Missouri
    replied
    That is so cool!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I also found this box:

This originally contained a full case of the second to last Final Lap singles case (Target exclusive)... I'd since combined one set of each of the last 2 Final Lap singles cases in the box.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X