Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you found any Super Chase Cars in stores?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you found any Super Chase Cars in stores?

Super Chase Cars... I'm not crazy about the concept... but through the 2012, 2013, and 2014 years I've managed to collect one or more of each of them... most of mine have come through case purchases, PCD supporters or through friends... (with a couple on eBay)

I've found 1 Super Chase Car in a retail store... On October 29, 2013 I found a Long Ge (along with 2 Bindo) at the local Big Lots store... I just found the bag with the receipt this evening... here are pictures from the store shelf:

And the only reason I found this Long Ge is because the price tag on the front covered the writing and the others at the store didn't look at the back of the card.

I found remnants of the Super Chase Flash at Big Lots stores but never Flash... I found remnants of the Super Chase Trike Feldman case at Aldi stores but never found Trike... I have friends who have found Flash, Frosty, Trike, Hiroaki, Takeshi, and Yukio and Guido and Luigi... but that's all that I know of until this week... when a friend in Belgium found Carateka at a local Belgian toy store.

What if any Super Chase Cars have you found in stores? Let us know.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Found one SC Guido & Luigi @ Target. And eleven Trike Feldman(s) between four Aldi stores. So far that's my Super Chase scores.

Comment

I eventually found all 3 of the 2013 SC in stores after I had bought them off ebay

Comment

Have only found 1. Really dislike this concept of Super Chase. I'm pretty sure most of us have found Trike Fieldman. It was pretty common. The only other Super Chases that I have; Yukio, Harumi, & Takeshi, I had to buy off ebay. Really love those! I might just buy the remaining 2014 on Ebay because really want to complete them :-D If anything, like most of us, I'll be happy with a Carateka.

Comment

I found 1 Yukio at Walmart, 2 Flash at Big Lots, and 3 Trike Feldman at Aldi.

My region really just doesn't get those cases. A couple hundred miles north and Hiroaki and Takeshi were found almost commonly. Similarly a ways south in Ferris's region Hiroaki, Takeshi and SC Luigi and Guido have been found multiple times. A little less common, but to the East of me just a ways a few Supers have been found in Maryland. Honestly, it can be a bit frustrating to hear of all the finds just out of you hunting territory knowing you aren't likely to find the same.

Comment

I bought the infamous P case and used trades to complete the 2012 supers. In 2013, I ended up finding a couple each of the three game show supers, mostly at Walmart. This year, I found 1 Trike and around 8 Luigi & Guidos at Target. Used them to trade for the final few Piston Cup racers that I was missing. I haven't seen Carateka or Interview Francesco, but I also haven't been out looking as much the second half of this year due to reduced interest in Cars from my kids.

Comment

I have not been very lucky with in stores discoverys for most of my super chase aquisitions. I have however found 3 Trikes, 1 Flash, and although not listed as a super chase or a chase for that matter I did manage to stumble upon a rare Chuy at Toys R Us. I remain vigilant in the struggle though. (smile)
              May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

I didn't find any of the 2012 racers.

I found 10-15 of the 2013 game show cars...mostly in BJs, but a few in Target.

Aldi is a bit far from me, so I asked my brother in-law to stop by the one by his office and got me 2. I found 3 Guido & Luigi at Targets.

I don't recall seeing anyone post about finding Carateka or Francesco in the wild...

Comment

Never. Then again, I've only seen about half of what has been released in the last 2 years in stores. I only have frosty and got that in a contest here and ecstatic about it.

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I found 2 Trike's at Aldi last Spring, and then 1 more at Target a few minutes later. Other than those, my answer is a solid NO.

Comment

I have only found one of both Hiroaki and Trike Feldman.
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Managed to find maybe 5 Yukios and 7 Trikes, between one Target and two Walmarts.

Comment

All I've found are 2 Trike Feldmans at Aldi and 1 Flash at Big Lots (probably my best find of 2013). Nothing else. My Walmart here doesn't seem to order the Super Chase Cases while Kmart and Shopko don't order Cars period.

Comment

Bump: 2/8/16

Thought I'd bump this up as several people have found Super Chase Cars at retail stores:

During the 2015 Mattel year I have found these additional Super Case Cars:

Super Chase Circus Van: small town Walmart in eastern Indiana
                            Super Chase Circus Cab: Dayton Ohio Walmart and eastern Indiana Elder-Beerman
                            Super Chase Circus Pickup: eastern Indiana Elder-Beerman

Last week bobbyjack found a Super Chase Circus Pickup at a Toys R US store near Washington DC.

A few of our PCD Facebook members found the Super Chase Forklift/GT at Target stores within the past week.

I know some of our UK friends have found Super Chase Guido Luigi/Ferrari Fans and Ciao Francesco Bernoulli in stores.

Several years ago PCD members in Australia found Super Chase Frosty at Target (Australia) stores.

What about you? Have you found Super Chase Cars at retail? Let us know.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

This year I found a Circus GT/Forklift at TRU and a Circus Sedan at Sears.
                              Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
                              X