Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you found any Super Chase Cars in stores?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForTheLoveofMater View Post
    I have found tons of super Chases over the last year! Most recently, 5 Duct Tape Maters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Here if you got it you got it... don't jinx yourself tho, you could come in handy lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
      Here if you got it you got it... don't jinx yourself tho, you could come in handy lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
      Haha... I found many of the circus series SC's and sent them to a lot of people at cost! But yes, I shouldn't jinx myself!

Comment

Make that 6...found one just now!!

Comment

Originally posted by ForTheLoveofMater View Post
          Make that 6...found one just now!!

Way to go, ForTheLoveofMater!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            Way to go, ForTheLoveofMater!
            Thank you! Going to hold them for now for trading...I always end up giving them away! Not this time. Lol

Comment

Super Chase Cars... I'm not crazy about the concept... but through the 2012, 2013, and 2014 years I've managed to collect one or more of each of them... most of mine have come through case purchases, PCD supporters or through friends... (with a couple on eBay)

I've found 1 Super Chase Car in a retail store... On October 29, 2013 I found a Long Ge (along with 2 Bindo) at the local Big Lots store... I just found the bag with the receipt this evening... here are pictures from the store shelf:

And the only reason I found this Long Ge is because the price tag on the front covered the writing and the others at the store didn't look at the back of the card.

I found remnants of the Super Chase Flash at Big Lots stores but never Flash... I found remnants of the Super Chase Trike Feldman case at Aldi stores but never found Trike... I have friends who have found Flash, Frosty, Trike, Hiroaki, Takeshi, and Yukio and Guido and Luigi... but that's all that I know of until this week... when a friend in Belgium found Carateka at a local Belgian toy store.

What if any Super Chase Cars have you found in stores? Let us know.

Chris
              $2 for Long Ge?!?! Absolutely Amazing Find!!!! I check Big Lots always hoping to find a gem! Lol

Comment

Happy Labor Day! September 5, 2016... I decided to make a quick Cars run to Dayton... hoping to find Vic Vanley... look what I found at the first Walmart of 5 that I stopped at:

Super Chase Mater with Duct Tape was a nice consolation prize.

I don't think I'll be able to leave a Super Chase Car on the pegs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Congrats on the find!

Comment

I can add one more to my list of Super Chase Cars found in a store... tonight at a Dayton (Ohio) area Walmart:

It was hidden behind a Lightning Storm McQueen on the middle peg... Frank was behind Bud but I left Frank.

Comment

Hey that is a great finf at a great price! Well done on your success!!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                        Hey that is a great finf at a great price! Well done on your success!!
                        Thank you, VANDANCE! I was surprised to find Super Chase Bud on the pegs, especially at 6:30 at night... the cardback is not good, but it's still a Super Chase Bud.

Comment

I can add one more to my list of Super Chase Cars found in a store... tonight at a Dayton (Ohio) area Walmart:

It was hidden behind a Lightning Storm McQueen on the middle peg... Frank was behind Bud but I left Frank.
                          Congratulations! That's cool that we both found the same super chase car on different sides of the world within a couple of days of each other!

Comment

I've found a couple Circus pickups.

<----------- Still a rookie!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMOCats View Post
                              I've found a couple Circus pickups.

<----------- Still a rookie!
                              You've gotta make more posts on the PCD website, BigMOCats! Once you hit 30 posts you become a Cars Contributor... And then 100 posts is the next step classification, Piston Cup Racer!

You're getting close to losing your rookie status!

Comment

Got a call yesterday morning from my local Hot Wheels buddy... new boxes of Cars getting ready to go out at our Walmart... dropped what I was doing... found Super Chase J Low Lee, MA Brake Drumm, Jason Hubkap, Towga Gremlin, and more... I'd given up on finding J Low Lee in a store... Merry Christmas to me!

Comment

Working...
                                X