No announcement yet.

PCD is back online: 6/24/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I can get caught up on my daily reading!! Was starting to have withdrawal!

Comment

I hope everything is now fine with PCD. I enjoy my time on here and would be disappointed if PCD stopped.
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
        I hope everything is now fine with PCD. I enjoy my time on here and would be disappointed if PCD stopped.
        Kenny,

The easy thing to do would have been to give up... my wife might have liked that, but I don't like to give up, especially when it involves computer sabotage... Cars and PCD are a hobby that I do because it's enjoyable... I've made many great friends over the years I've been collecting, several that I've met in person, and others that I've chatted with via Skype, e-mail, or chatting.

If it ever gets to the point where I don't want to run PCD anymore, I'll turn it over to someone else.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks guys for your time, effort and generosity.
          I hope PCD will be around for a very long time. Just wish I was able to assist more with this attack.
          And Spencer is right. Go sabotage a more deserving site. I dunno Trump's campaign maybe. Or does the Klan have a Facebook acct..? j/k

Comment

Woohoo, still here!

Comment

Yay! I was a little worried that I was the only person who got the "404 page not found" site. Thanks for getting it fixed!
              Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Working...
              X