No announcement yet.

Boogity's Road trip to Paris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to boogity for sending these great pictures to Ru5ty... thanks to Ru5ty for posting the photos and adding the story... I've enjoyed it - I'm definitely going to have to try to go to Cars Land in California one of these years.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

i,m back home,will have to dander up to see my ghostwriter in the morn
      good holiday I must say

more pics and stuff to follow in due course

Comment

Looks like fun roger, glad you enjoyed yourself, thanks for the updates guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Would love one each of the bumper stickers!

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
            Would love one each of the bumper stickers!
            For sure, great stickers, I would cover my 'rear end' in a bunch of those without a doubt!

Comment

unfortunately they were false ones!

Comment

That's just dirty pool! One more example of Disney not needing make any more money. I assume they've run out of places to put it all.

Comment

i,ll try to put on rest of pics tomorrow and monday, if ru5ty isnt flaffin about

Comment

Sorry Roger. Been flat out, ere goes.
                    kids t shirt at shop at gare d,est
                    john and nancy check water levels behind
                    nephews came over from london on eurostar, this is jake with mcq outside the grand palais, should rem this from cars 2.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome additional photos! I like the t-shirt - I'd wear a Cars shirt... Looks like your nephew is having a great time... I'll have to watch Cars2 again sometime to look for the grand palais.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

chris , that shirt is aged 2 years, the biggest at the back was for a 6 year old, sorry to disappoint

did notice an adult ramone shirt on the uk disney site a while back, thought i,d leave it til I got til france.....another case of you snooze you loose........... cos it wasnt flammin well there

Comment

Roger can fill in the blanks lol

Comment

pic 1 mcq on eiffel tower looking down at the euro fans zone
                            pic 2 eiffel tower
                            pic 3 and 4 check the water levels

next installment will be from disney

Comment

Thanks again for sharing your photos of your trip to Paris, boogity, and to Ru5ty for posting them... I've enjoyed them a lot as have other members.

Comment

Well here's the last of them. Rogers getting a tutorial on how to upload lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X