No announcement yet.

Sorry guys..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told her we need two of the 100 car ones. Then we will have to get the deluxe/oversized display cases later on. Any idea what the shipping runs on those things?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

That's too bad Conrad - looks like she's found your hiding place - you just need another one!!!

I seem to be getting over my Cartitis - the remedy has been Mattel not releasing lots of cars that I need!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        I told her we need two of the 100 car ones. Then we will have to get the deluxe/oversized display cases later on. Any idea what the shipping runs on those things?
        The SA-100 have been $130.00 shipped (from Ohio to Indiana)... the CP-21/24 have been $100 shipped... since you're in West Virginia, I think the shipping costs and total cost should be about the same... I will send you a PM with info for 2 dealers I have ordered from - it's been cheaper to order from them than it has been to order them direct from Carney Plastics.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Do you know of any dealers in Canada that sell the 100 car display cases?
          This may be a good way to get them out of the basement and into the boys room

Comment

Carney will ship to Canada... but as they use UPS they are more expensive for International shipping.

There is an eBay seller of custom displays that is based in Canada but their quality is not as good as that of Carney... let me do some checking this week.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks! I think my wife is getting really tired of cars lined up on just about every shelf we have downstairs!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
              X