Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow what a day for you, well done getting so many lewis hamiltons

Comment

Just came back from Kmart today! Surprised to see that they had SO many cars still! Here's some pics-

Entering Kmart!

The isle was a mess with cars EVERYWHERE!

I rushed back to put these in the cart

And now here are ALL of my WGP cars with synthetic tires!

They had 5 - 6 of each car except Lewis Hamilton, They only had 2 of him

Now, all there is to get is Rip Clutchgonski...
      Last edited by Hunter; 10-23-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Went to one Kmart during the supposed time of the event and hit two more last night after work. Not a single crew chief or any of the most recent rubber-tired racers were on the pegs. This car collecting gig is getting to be incredibly frustrating.

Comment

Hi Guys Im very happy as I brought some final laps from a seller on evil bay and just happened to ask if they were going to a kmart for the day 7 cars. They are a collector and said they would get me 2 of each and the poster. I paid $3.99 plus tax for each car. Cant wait to get them plus a final lap muddy mcqueen and final lap dexter hoover, (these 2 werent $3.99 unfortunately ) Christmas has come early. They also know where they can get security finn and sal 2 pack for less than $10 each. I think I have found a new friend to get me the items we cant get here, at last.

Comment

Sounds like a good friend to have, MarknotaMack. Congrats!

Comment

Bobby Jack - three things - I have "borrowed" your idea on the PMOTS set, going to swipe the "name plate" idea as well. I have found those display cases at Wal-Mart, those are nice. Last but not least, I love your son's t-shirt. I need one of those for my youngest boy.

Comment

My K-Mart experience on Saturday – Well I should not complain, I was able to get two each of the Lewis Hamilton, Miguel and Carla, plus a poster, but there were at least three men there without kids, who seemed to be Evil Bay vultures. Lucky for us the manager just passed out a case to each of us, but before I knew it, two of the guys were tearing into the second master case without even asking anyone. A little disappointing from my end, but both my boys enjoyed it.

We had a much better time at the last one, there were several people we meet and enjoyed spending time with.

Comment

I may be able to get more if I ask, they are also looking for the singles I need, shu and miguel. Does anyone in the UK want any kmart racers from day 7 as I can ask. Would prefer to sell them as the set of 7 although can ask as long as you dont want 20 lewis hamiltons. The only catch is you will have to pay the shipping costs to me then to yourself plus paypal fees and a small charge for me to package. I will be making no money from the cars if you want them. The cars will cost you what they cost $3.99 plus tax what is about 9%. Message me if interested. I check this site a few times a day so will reply.
                  Originally posted by sodabear View Post
                  Sounds like a good friend to have, MarknotaMack. Congrats!

Comment

Arrgh... Time to bring an old thread back to life...

Anyone heard anything about Kmart Day 8 eight yet?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I've heard nothing yet... for the last 3 years, there has been a June event the 3rd Saturday in June and an October event the 4th Saturday in October... the one exception was the first event which was October 18th - the 3rd Saturday in October.

My guess is June 23, 2012... we'll see.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

A rubber tire Rip Clutchgonski and Mac iCar would ensure a good turnout.

Comment

I've given up on the Rubber Tyre iCar.... I've still got hopes for a Rubber Tyre Rip though

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                            I've given up on the Rubber Tyre iCar.... I've still got hopes for a Rubber Tyre Rip though
                            I agree. I have a custom Rubber Tire iCar that is very nice so I can complete my Rubber Tire SOTS. Rip, on the other hand, is necessary to complete the WGP. And a lot more likely.

Comment

Update: Kmart 8 Collector Event date: Saturday June 16, 2012

I have learned from one of my friends that the Kmart 8 Cars Collector Event will be Saturday June 16, 2012... case assortments are not confirmed at this time... The Cars will be the silver zamak paint scheme as shown in a few photos... I've seen a few of them on eBay recently...

I want new Cars... not new paint jobs for Cars I already have... I'm not as excited about Kmart 8 yet as I have been for other Kmart events.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

If the Kmart cars had the metallic paint jobs like we got from TRU with McQueen, Jeff, and Nigel; I would go. These silver non-screen cars don't interest me at all. This will be an easy pass for us.

Comment

Working...
                                X