X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millimoo
    started a topic 2012 Lego sets

2012 Lego sets

Some nice new kits, makes a change from looking at the same diecasts!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbtbnet/with/6245074868/

• cac1959
    replied
    One of my grandsons worked Lego sets that I received from boogity and pirelliboy last night... he enjoyed it... we have a couple more to work on... Many thanks, Roger and Simon.

And we may pick up a few larger sets for Christmas... we'll have to see... I agree - the Big Bentley set is awesome.
    Last edited by cac1959; 11-07-2011, 08:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cvc1968
    replied
    Hey SodaBear, "it just seems like a lot of folks are trying to trade for Legos these days. Maybe that's just old or exclusive stuff though."

My sons and Lovely's as well are not into Cars anymore and more into lego; so for us we are trying to trade extra/excess Cars inventory into Lego
    In the UK one of the papers gave away free lego sets for a week and they are not available in NA

Leave a comment:

• Lovely
    replied
    Big Bentley is super nice lego set, siddeley a bit flimsy....

BTW, I found VENADOR set mini 30053, if anyone needs, please, email
    I will trade to mini black pearl

dr_baum@hotmail DOT com

Leave a comment:

• millimoo
    replied
    Lego Francesco is 1/2 price in Sainsburys, free collect in store delivery, I think this set was NEVER worth the original asking price but at this price it would be rude not to, it has far less pieces than the other Ultimate build sets.

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/shop...O&POD=BPLEGO10

Leave a comment:

• lovemini
    replied
    Thanks for your sharing. It is so GREAT. Awesome, best cars lego I even seen.

Leave a comment:

• DaFickser
    replied

@ lovemini ...at your request was the little master his birthday last saturday...the set has been on the table since and played with a lot...think we bought him the perfect present

@millimoo ...the sets are great !!...did you get the "limited" Internationaal Circuit Tokyo box as well? Have this ready for the december month holidays...844 pieces I believe
    Last edited by DaFickser; 10-31-2011, 09:52 PM. Reason: adding

Leave a comment:

• millimoo
    replied
    The cars Lego is still easy to get, think the trading ones are the Grem's from the newspapers. Starwars Lego is a different story, some of the minifigs cost an arm & a leg, thankfully my lad don't like Starwars.

Leave a comment:

• sodabear
    replied
    Ah, okay. it just seems like a lot of folks are trying to trade for Legos these days. Maybe that's just old or exclusive stuff though.

Leave a comment:

• millimoo
    replied
    Originally posted by sodabear View Post
    Some stuff is hard to find though, right?
    Not really, it seems to be in all stores that normally sell Lego, we also have LEGO branded shops which always have it, or you can order it from LEGO on-line, managed to buy all current sets not built any yet as I got it for my sons birthday which is the end of Nov, hopefully it will be as good or better than the other Disney sets we have.

Leave a comment:

• lovemini
    replied
    Originally posted by DaFickser View Post
    Like this a lot...we just opened BIG BEN escape today
    wow, show us a picture after you finish that. OK?

Leave a comment:

• DaFickser
    replied
    Like this a lot...we just opened BIG BEN escape today

Leave a comment:

• sodabear
    replied
    Some stuff is hard to find though, right?

Leave a comment:

• millimoo
    replied
    Originally posted by sodabear View Post
    Lego is flippin' sweet, but I kind of dread the day my kids get into it- those things are expensive!
    Your right it is expensive, but it's well made & you don't have to drive around 10 shops sorting through un-opened stock looking for it

Leave a comment:

• sodabear
    replied
    Lego is flippin' sweet, but I kind of dread the day my kids get into it- those things are expensive!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X