2012 Lego sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Lego sets

Some nice new kits, makes a change from looking at the same diecasts!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/fbtbnet/with/6245074868/

some nice stuff there, whoever came up with the idea of mini figures is a flammin genius

Comment

Yeah, wish it was me, I'd of saved a fortune to. I've got 2 sealed sets of series 1-5 + spares + all the others city sets + all the cars sets so far + .........too much

Comment

Great, thanks for sharing, what is what I need now.

Comment

I am sooo in on it!!!!!
          PEACE is not the answer

Comment

Lego is flippin' sweet, but I kind of dread the day my kids get into it- those things are expensive!

Comment

Originally posted by sodabear View Post
              Lego is flippin' sweet, but I kind of dread the day my kids get into it- those things are expensive!
              Your right it is expensive, but it's well made & you don't have to drive around 10 shops sorting through un-opened stock looking for it

Comment

Some stuff is hard to find though, right?

Comment

Like this a lot...we just opened BIG BEN escape today

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Originally posted by DaFickser View Post
                    Like this a lot...we just opened BIG BEN escape today
                    wow, show us a picture after you finish that. OK?

Comment

Originally posted by sodabear View Post
                      Some stuff is hard to find though, right?
                      Not really, it seems to be in all stores that normally sell Lego, we also have LEGO branded shops which always have it, or you can order it from LEGO on-line, managed to buy all current sets not built any yet as I got it for my sons birthday which is the end of Nov, hopefully it will be as good or better than the other Disney sets we have.

Comment

Ah, okay. it just seems like a lot of folks are trying to trade for Legos these days. Maybe that's just old or exclusive stuff though.

Comment

The cars Lego is still easy to get, think the trading ones are the Grem's from the newspapers. Starwars Lego is a different story, some of the minifigs cost an arm & a leg, thankfully my lad don't like Starwars.

Comment

@ lovemini ...at your request was the little master his birthday last saturday...the set has been on the table since and played with a lot...think we bought him the perfect present

@millimoo ...the sets are great !!...did you get the "limited" Internationaal Circuit Tokyo box as well? Have this ready for the december month holidays...844 pieces I believe
                            Last edited by DaFickser; 10-31-2011, 09:52 PM. Reason: adding

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Thanks for your sharing. It is so GREAT. Awesome, best cars lego I even seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X