Rip Clutchgoneski

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
    He should be released as a launcher soon.
    I saw this somewhere as well... we had written this line off, but I guess that was a little hasty!

Comment

we have'nt seen any launcher releases other than lmq,nigel,max and shu over here in the uk.
      might be worth noting that there are 2 versions of lightning mcqueen and 2 versions of shu todoroki in the launcher's.
      lmq front nose has both a painted and un-painted version and shu has both black and white front bumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by djjd21 View Post
        we have'nt seen any launcher releases other than lmq,nigel,max and shu over here in the uk.
        might be worth noting that there are 2 versions of lightning mcqueen and 2 versions of shu todoroki in the launcher's.
        lmq front nose has both a painted and un-painted version and shu has both black and white front bumpers.
        And I thought launchers distribution in the US was bad... I did not buy the updated McQueen launcher, and I'm not sure I have both versions of Shu, launcher or not.

Many stores are still stuck with 3 of the first 4 launchers - McQueen, Nigel, and Ma (Shu is very rare).

Next came Lewis Hamilton and Miguel Camino - I only saw them at a few stores (2 Kmart, 1 Kohl's, 1 Target, 1 TRU, and 2 Kmart)

I've seen Francesco and Raoul at Family Dollar and Kohl's and did see one of them at one Target store (thinking it was a return).

I saw Jeff Gorvette and Carla Veloso at 2 Kohl's stores - GOMATERGO got me a couple sets at Disney World during his family's spring vacation.

Mattel could have and should have done a much better job of distributing the Cars2 launchers... I sure hope they release Rip as a launcher, and it would be awesome to get launchers for the Ultimate Chase Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

if i'm not mistaken did'nt met on take5 post that the rip launcher had been slated,initially it was reported to be in bundle pack of some sort,and then to a twin packaged launcher and the last report said that he had been taken off the schedule completely or was that the reported multipack(i can't recall).
          and was'nt there an image of a new launcher set forthcoming with a tv camera as the launcher?

Comment

There have been announcements, changes, and cancellations... There are items for which prototypes (samples) are made and then decisions are made not to produce the items.

If I were a betting person, I think we'll still see Rip as a single and as a launcher and in a boxed set... The TRU 10 pack of racers (minus Rip) was in stores for less than a month before it disappeared - I saw it twice and didn't buy it... It would not surprise me to see a boxed set of the 11 racers in time for Christmas... again, that is just speculation on my part.

We never really know about products until they are received by Mattel retailers and/or show up in stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I really hope Rip does get released as a single as the set of racers wont be the same without him.

Mattels production seems to be all over the place at the moment regarding what items are being released.. i dont think anybody really expected the 'take flight' items to be out so quick.

Theres alot turning up online yet the stores are still only getting the same old cases over in the UK, Ive still not heard of anyone finding Victor H or Vladimir Trunkov in any stores over here yet

Comment

Working...
              X