No announcement yet.

Kmart Cars Collector Event Store Experience: 6/16/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear that the little boy from Outlaw's KM will be getting his Cars. That really is a sad story, such a heartless man. Cars are fun, not bitter.

Thanks for all the pics of the cars Chris, and nice pics of the kids Bobbyjack.

Outlaw, do you or BMW still need any of the cars from the event?

Comment

Cant believe someone would stop a kid from getting a car! After all these are ment for the little ones.

Nice photos again Chris, They look even better loose

Comment

Of course everyone is grabbing up the Celine and Acer with torch but am I the only one that believes Carla and Shu will be big hits too with the case only have two of each of them??

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I think all the ones with 2 per case will be popular - that includes Carla and Shu.

Stopped at our local Kmart tonight... I bought the last 3 racers that I found - 1 each of McQueen, Francesco, and Raoul.

Pretty much all that's on the pegs in the toys is Finn McMissile... there are a few more by the cafeteria, including Jeff and Mater and a Kmart 6 McQueen.

And I could watch BluCollection videos all night...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Chris,

Did you look at the cafe in the tote? Did you look at the Hot Wheels rack next to the cafe?

They had tons of cars still left yesterday when we left

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

As Im only 3 days into my vacation and my 1st time in the US kmart has seen like a dream come true to find all new cars and so many. Have already hit 5 kmarts. 1st one me and a kid was the only ones there at 10.00am. He got one full set and left the rest. I left one celine and most of the others. Got 2 posters and the store poster. In the next 3 picked up a few more. At the last kmart today no one turned up yesterday but both posters had gone and 2 celines had gone. Got the store poster and some more to add to the collection. My suitcase is nearly full but might get some more. 4 kmarts to hit tomorrow. Hopefully something left. Will add pictures asap but might be when i return home. Will post more details of my finds soon

Comment

Glad to hear you've had good luck at Kmart stores, MarknotaMack... I like to go Cars shopping on vacation, and it's a great feeling when you score.

Enjoy your vacation... happy hunting!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
                  Chris,

Did you look at the cafe in the tote? Did you look at the Hot Wheels rack next to the cafe?

They had tons of cars still left yesterday when we left
                  Thanks, Steve... I looked on the Hot Wheels rack... didn't see a tote but I wasn't really looking for it and I may have missed it.

Comment

Does anyone know if Kmart has anymore Kmart 8 cases of 24? I was hoping on buying 2 cases because my Kmart sold out so quickly..

Comment

I think we may have the best Kmart Days find... 300+ Cars 1 items!
                      It seems Kmart draws in those interested in keeping up with their collection and also those interested in selling off their collection! We couldn't be more thrilled to get the new Kmart cars and a ton of old stuff you simply can't find anymore.

Best Kmart Days ever!

Comment

Nice score on the cars 1 items Steffanie175

Comment

Congratulations on your Kmart scores, steffanie175... While I enjoy finding new Cars, I always enjoy adding something "old" to my collection that I didn't have, such as the recent Movie Moments from pirelliboy and the Faux Wheel Drive Promo Cars that were out on eBay back in March...

Comment

Ive noticed some of these Kmart cars are appearing on uk ebay already yet some of them state that they dont actually have them in hand ready to post

Comment

Another 4 kmarts today and 2 Tru got 2 victors, saw a complete untouched end cap in 1 Tru. Got a few more cars from kmarts. Also see some crew chief 2packs. Tempted to buy them. More messages again tomorrow with more finds.

Comment

Originally posted by GOMATERGO View Post
                                Of course everyone is grabbing up the Celine and Acer with torch but am I the only one that believes Carla and Shu will be big hits too with the case only have two of each of them??
                                Totally agree, especially when Celine and Acer come out in another case!! People are putting way to much faith in K-Mart and Mattel and a little exclusive sticker!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X