can my spotlight be resubmitted?

Comment

Aye, fill yer boots Chris, Fire away!

Comment

i'll do it too

Comment

Sounds like fun. Count me in too!

Comment

Many thanks to those of you who have agreed to participate in Spotlight On... in the next couple of days, either myself or MrBrownstone will send you a PM with the questions... please reply with your answers and we'll feature you in an upcoming Spotlight On... in case your Spotlight On doesn't post until after May 2013, you'll still be eligible for a chance to win - sending us your answers is what makes you eligible.

And we may start a new feature called Spotlight Revisited for those that have already participated in Spotlight On.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Always late to the party.....You can sign me up as well!!

Comment

sign me up too

Comment

sign me up

Comment

Sign me up Plz

Comment

Bumping this back to the top... we have ready to go future spotlight on posts for:

Bubba10121, Bombom77, carslover, and OzzieMum.

For those of you who mentioned earlier that you'd like to sign up, I'll contact you to see if you sent your answers to the questions in a PM.

For those of you who have recently signed up, Spotlight On is a feature where we ask PCD members questions and you provide us answers... we're going to be starting up a series called Spotlight Revisited one of these days to check back in with those of you who participated in Spotlight On earlier to get an update.... I'll be starting up Spotlight Revisited soon.

Spotlight On can be found at:

http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...4-Spotlight-On

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Sign me up!

Comment

I signed up a while back but didn't hear anything back - still happy to do it though!

Comment

Junior - I'll PM the questions to you... and your signature is now displaying - Fantastic! It looks great!

Ferris - I will PM the questions to you as well.

Comment

thanks Chris!

Comment

I'm fairly new to this site so sign me up for an interview spotlight slot
                                May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
                                X