Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interviews received from Ferris, e.davies1, Junior, and Jeff... Many thanks...

If anyone else would like to participate, please reply in this thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Im in, Let me know what I need to do to, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by maxgc53 View Post
        Im in, Let me know what I need to do to, thanks!
        Sent you a PM containing the questions, maxgc53... please reply with your answers to the questions.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Bumping this back up to the top...

One of our features that members enjoy reading is Spotlight On... If you've not yet taken part and would like to, please reply in this thread... MrBrownstone or I will send you the interview questions... please reply with your answers and we'll add you to the schedule.

Many new members have joined PCD in the last couple of months... we'd like to learn more about you.

And for those of you who have already been featured in Spotlight On... Spotlight Revisited will be coming soon.

Comment

I would like to participate in "Spotlight on".

Comment

I would like to participate, please send me the questions.

Comment

Forward me the questions, I would like to participate

Comment

Sign me up!!!

Comment

Sure! I'd love to be spotlighted
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I never posted a member intro, because I came over as a semi-long time poster from a couple of the other boards. Go ahead & add me to the 'Spotlight On' list though, so I can be eligible for the Christmas contest.

Comment

I would like to sign up. I also sent you a PM.
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I just sent out the Spotlight On questions via PM to those of you who had mentioned an interest this summer or today... please reply and we'll add you to the schedule, in the order they are received... if you no longer wish to participate, that's entirely up to you.

Comment

Hi, I would like to be featured in the spotlight on section. I know I am new here, but I had to try!

Comment

I have received Spotlight On interviews from several members.

CarsSpain - I just sent you the questions in a PM.

Comment

Hey Chris, send me an interview too.

Comment

Working...
                                X