No announcement yet.

rugby world cup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really enjoyed the game, especially when we won (great try by Ashton)... 'bit close' but good sides should always take there chances and England certainly did that at the end.

Ireland will have to play better as Wales are no push over. We know that we will have to play better and I am sure we will raise our game from here on...

England vs New Zealand Final? roll on next weekend.

Comment

byron, are you out in your funny half hour?
      england in the final, that would be a disaster for world rugby, they are just a bunch of bully boys, anyway youll get a pasting by those french froggies next weekend

Comment

Lets wait and see there boogity... good luck with Wales, Ireland will need it! Come on England.

Comment

I'm with madbob (for obvious reasons)

Since Ireland managed to beat Australia I they did us a great favour as I've got much more faith in us beating Ireland than Australia...

England do need to make some changes for the France game though - Jonny W is looking good in defence but not so much going forwards. Flood changed it all when he came on and Scotland were very unlucky to lose...

Comment

well on the day we were beaten by the better team on the way, what can I say

on that performance wales should beat england or france

Comment

way , should be day, obviously!

Comment

Well, England are out. Not that I care much, I hate rugby lol! It's the wrong shaped ball for me!

Comment

Apparently England were playing rugby today at 8:30. I got up and watched ITV from that time but only saw England play at 10:00 and only for 20 minutes (I want a refund as they're supposed to play for 80 minutes!!!)

We deserved to go out, totally outplayed...

Comment

well the only good thing about today was that england went out (no offence to my pals on this site), but I,m glad they are out so we dont have to listen to the media talking them up all the time,when in actual fact there are pretty average and a with a few exceptions a bunch of bone heads

Comment

France definatley deserved the win today and Wales should beat them as they are the better side out of the two. Hope Wales make it to the final...

Comment

Working...
                      X